I have had my paypal account for years.I have been screwed a couple of times.

Related: PAYPAL SCAMS SELLERS EVERY CHANCE THEY GET

And this one being the worst, my bag with my card and financial information was lost and someone did fraudulent activity on my account. It was at 7,700, and I called and reported fraud so they put it to $1,700 and some change. And they denied my claim claiming that I did the activity since 01-24-2017, and it's 02-13-2017. This is unjust and I am not going to pay or be liable so I'm considering legal action.

I have contacted consumer affairs, BBB etc.

and I am looking for an attorney.........I will not allow paypal to screw me over and this is apparently happening to many

I didn't like: Difficult to resolve acct issues, Lied online about why they limited my account, Negligence in handling fraud, Paypal account restriction, Paypal or there empoyees, Paypal were stealing from costumers, Paypals ridiculous legal agreement, Customer support, Extremely poor customer service.

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Mida
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1310898

I had a similar problem with PayPal in the past.They did a clearly fraudulent transaction deducting fron my account though no product was delivered and plus charges for transaction.

Later they restricted me from using their service I got to know from their emails after they set up baits of more fraudulent emails I refused to follow.Be aware of their activities.

hana8894

Add me to your lawsuit! I will work with you! Hana