PayPal purposely places 21 and 60 day holds on sellers accounts purposely to steal money.They just changed their policies (again) to give them the ability to start locking accounts and stealing money.

Related: Paypal lack of customer service

If you get that hold, as a seller dont ship anything out because your not legally paid for it. Paypal charged the card they are legally responsible for it. They love doing this to everyone, not just new accounts. Ever since they got sued in Sept 2016, had our accounts held for 21 and 60 days just now for no reason.

Its the games they play. They encourage buyers to file disputes for no reason, (see their new commercial telling buyers file a dispute you get free return shipping and the phone messages on hold, "got a problem file a dispute" every 10 minutes) If you get limited do not send them any information, they will just use it against you. If your limited you stay limited thats that. If you get a 21 or 60 day hold, walk away from the account, once they see they arent making any money off you (refund any amounts that are on hold) they will reinstate your account faster.

If PayPal doesnt transfer the funds into your bank account (1) your under no legal obligation to ship anything out because PayPal decided not to complete the transaction and (2) PayPal is responbile for the chargeback not you. They charged the buyer's credit card, they are the ones that are legally responsible. PayPal will never go into your bank account, they will try to trick you to move the funds from your bank account, promise you this and that, but what they are really after is your money. If they get a collection agency after, in either event, contact the FTC and the attorney generals office.

Collection agency after you by PayPal (NCO) simple say , prove the debt is owed. Prove that PayPal transferred the funds into your bank account and completed the transaction. Do not send them any bank statements or anything.

tell them to proved documented proof that PayPal charged you a fee for the service and never completed their obligation.File complaints against both the collection agency and PayPal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution SUE PAYPAL!

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.