Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have had an account with PP almost since they began, current account is a business account. I have never filed a case or had a case filed against me.

I bought from what I thought was a US company only to find it was non US based, company ignored emails. The item received was grossly misrepresented and poor quality with loose unraveled threads all over. I filed Not as described, entire process has been like pulling my own teeth, no one is on the same page and half the links they provide are dead links. I was told to mail this item back to Morocco for a refund, I spend $24.15 and upload my customers form number.

It leaves US on Jan 27th and therefore USPS does not provide tracking from that point on with International first class. I track the item via 5 different websites in Morocco, these show item was delivered on 2/6/2018, I provide screenshots which clearly show the number I provided when mailing and also show it as delivered. They first close my case saying sellers tracking shows I received the item (of course I was told by PP to return it) Then I call PP and Mary in disputes and claims opens an appeal and states it should never have been closed and it must have been an accident. 2 days later I get a email saying appeal was denied because they can't track it!

Seriously PayPal? If I can track it why can't you? I even provided proof that is right in front of you, it is literally as simple as reading..all you have to do is read and see the numbers match. I have filed with BBB, I am preparing to file with FTC and at every Federal and local level.

I also am contacting media with this. I have all documents, all emails...I have everything I need.

Review about: Paypal Claim.

Comments