UsPayPal refused to give me my money for a month (still havent received it) for $700. Customer received the item I sold but PayPal has kept the Money so far and even told me I have to buy a PayPal credit card in order to receive my money faster.

They keep saying the money is mine but they refuse to release it stating my identity is under review.. I wouldnt be surprised if PayPal is receiving interest on held money like this. If there are 1000 customers with held money that would be a lot of money in PAYPAL custody benefiting the company. In any case I feel like Ive been robbed for sure I would not ever suggest using PayPal.

I also had a debit card from them before and it was trash. You couldnt use it with your average PayPal account it wasnt connected and there was no way to know your balance. Horrible service.

Use western union or cash app or something, save yourself the nightmare.PS was also put on hold for hours and commonly received conflicting information. Not good when you have $700 missing.

User's recommendation: Use western union or another service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments