Purchased product on eBay and paid through PayPal.Item did not function as described so I sought to return it.

The seller ignored my requests so I escalated it to a PayPal claim. PayPal denied my claim through an automated system and refused my appeals. Luckily I used my Credit Card and was able to get a refund through them. Never purchase an item with PayPal funds!!!

You will SOL!!! Always use a Credit Card to have so you have the added protection of your Credit Card of Debit Card on the purchase. PayPal routinely ignores customer requests for review and decides in favor of Merchant.

File complaint with eBay and you stand a better chance of resolution.I made the mistake of filing with PayPal so the funds would not be released to the merchant.

Review about: Android Tv Box.

1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $130
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Being Scammed and PayPal says I have to pay shipping! Paypal "I received custom painted Converse from China. The website had a picture of exactly what I wanted. The only difference is I wanted low top Converse. I paid extra for..." Read more PayPal MyCash Card selling a fraudulent service and PauPal Money Loading card Paypal "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more