1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Purchased product on eBay and paid through PayPal.Item did not function as described so I sought to return it.

The seller ignored my requests so I escalated it to a PayPal claim. PayPal denied my claim through an automated system and refused my appeals. Luckily I used my Credit Card and was able to get a refund through them. Never purchase an item with PayPal funds!!!

You will SOL!!! Always use a Credit Card to have so you have the added protection of your Credit Card of Debit Card on the purchase. PayPal routinely ignores customer requests for review and decides in favor of Merchant.

File complaint with eBay and you stand a better chance of resolution.I made the mistake of filing with PayPal so the funds would not be released to the merchant.

Review about: Paypal Claim.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Paypal not returning money at the request of both parties Paypal "...we thought the best way for him to receive his inheritance was through Paypal, this has been the biggest mistake we ever made..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more