Verified Reviewer

I had to open a dispute with PayPal for a fraudulent seller. The seller uploaded false information about the purchase, and PayPal not only sided with the fraudulent seller, they permanently banned/limited my account, holding over $1000 in funds I worked hard for, in an effort to spite me for opening a dispute.

I have a small business I run on eBay, with excellent customer satisfaction.

I have never had a chargeback, and have used PayPal without issue for years. I regularly get large sales and purchases, and all transactions are satisfactory with all buyers. I maintain 100% positive feedback in my store, as I provide excellent value.

Paypal has repeatedly ignored my attempts to contact them. Now 4 times.

I have filed a BBB report, and I have also filed a complaint with my State Attorney, as well as the California state attorney's office. My next step is to have my lawyer file a lawsuit for harassment and abuse.

This is wrong, and I will go to any length I have to, to obtain the funds I worked hard for.

User's recommendation: Be wary using paypal. They will attempt to steal from you. NEVER keep large amounts of funds, even if you are Business, like me in your account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: Restoration of FULL account privileges..

Paypal Pros: No pros as far as i am concerned.

Paypal Cons: Holding my money for 6 months without explination, Paypal unfairly permanently limiting my account, No free useful alternatives, Since you are forced to use paypal.

Comments