My mother died on January 19th 2016, she left 1700 in her will to my son who lives in China, we thought the best way for him to receive his inheritance was through Paypal, this has been the biggest mistake we ever made.I made this payment to him on April 14th 2016 and to this day he still has not received it, all sorts of excuses including that he had the wrong bank.

We have both made phone calls to our respective helpdesk numbers and raised queries but nothing has happened, I travelled to China last month and we both were in the same room speaking to a Paypal advisor named Priya who is in the call centre in Malaysia; she promised to return the money to my account, we emailed immediately to the office the documents and information she requested to return the money, this was 20th July 2017, the email address is roacsdoc@paypal.com with FAO Priya on the message box. Attached to the email was a copy of both our passports, a letter confirming the request for the return of the money to my account, bank details for both our accounts and a request for confirmation of receipt of the email. We did not get a confirmation so resent it on 27th July; again no acknowledgement. Do I have to travel to the Paypal office in USA and knock on the door to get this money back?

Are you incapable of replying or completing the transaction?We both request that this money is returned to me with immediate.

Review about: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Lack of updates and confirmation of receipt of document, Paypal run around.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

It has been one month since raising the level of this complaint and I still have not had any contact from Paypal, no resolution in sight.