Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My Paypal Account was suspended in June 2016 , and my money was on hold for 180 days .After 180 days my money got cleared on December 15th 2016 the amount was of 693 $.

Paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar , it only allows to add a US bank account to Qatar Paypal account . How could have someone got a US bank account living in Qatar? if they can't give their services completely to Qatar they should stop Paypal services there. Now as my money got cleared i need to take it as i have to pay my son's fee , i waited for 180 days to got it clear, but as my Paypal account is still limited i cannot transfer it to any other Paypal , when I contacted paypal through call about this issue their customer representative told me to mail them requesting money transfer to a Paypal Id.

So 14 days back on Monday 2nd January 2016 i mailed them giving them the id to which the money should be transferred first i got a reply that this Id doesn't exist , i again send the id and on Wednesday i got an email that your inquiry has been escalated and you will be contacted soon, till today nobody has contacted me , i also mailed them first they didn't reply than their complaint department said to don't use abusive language and rephrase the email so i again contacted them , but still till today 15th I haven't received a reply from their side, neither do i have got my money in the given Paypal id i.e : alnabeelnajam@gmail.com (kindly note that all letters are small) I'm in too much pain since i don't have money When i call them they say to contact them by mail which is also wasting my credit!and when i contact them by mail decently they don't reply

Review about: Paypal Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: I don't want my account to be unlifted , i just want my money back which is lying in my Paypal account to the following Id : alnabeelnajam@gmail.com (All letters are small).

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments