My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My Paypal Account was suspended in June 2016 , and my money was on hold for 180 days .After 180 days my money got cleared on December 15th 2016 the amount was of 693 $.

Paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar , it only allows to add a US bank account to Qatar Paypal account . How could have someone got a US bank account living in Qatar? if they can't give their services completely to Qatar they should stop Paypal services there. Now as my money got cleared i need to take it as i have to pay my son's fee , i waited for 180 days to got it clear, but as my Paypal account is still limited i cannot transfer it to any other Paypal , when I contacted paypal through call about this issue their customer representative told me to mail them requesting money transfer to a Paypal Id.

So 14 days back on Monday 2nd January 2016 i mailed them giving them the id to which the money should be transferred first i got a reply that this Id doesn't exist , i again send the id and on Wednesday i got an email that your inquiry has been escalated and you will be contacted soon, till today nobody has contacted me , i also mailed them first they didn't reply than their complaint department said to don't use abusive language and rephrase the email so i again contacted them , but still till today 15th I haven't received a reply from their side, neither do i have got my money in the given Paypal id i.e : alnabeelnajam@gmail.com (kindly note that all letters are small) I'm in too much pain since i don't have money When i call them they say to contact them by mail which is also wasting my credit!and when i contact them by mail decently they don't reply

Review about: Credit Card And Debit Card Processing And Money Transferring.

Privacy and Data Security
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution I don't want my account to be unlifted , i just want my money back which is lying in my Paypal account to the following Id : alnabeelnajam@gmail.com (All letters are small)

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Gaddor Gabor

PayPal thiefs!!They limit my account and they no give me my money.

I cannot add bank and I have over $4000 trapped because of them!!

They make money off my money and they no send me!Bunch of rip-offs and they steal.

They no allow me to open another account and make money because they are thiefs!!!

I had to use Auction Essistance to help me get back on and start making money again.

Khawar1234
to Gaddor Gabor #1307400

Yes Bro, drag them to the court in my opinion