PayPal MyCash Card selling a fraudulent service and PauPal Money Loading card

I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website or both failed and i received an error stating that my identity could not be verified through their national database. Come to find out that this company or companies are in no way affiliated with PayPal and the card is more a sham than a way to load your paypal account.

I contacted PayPal and they conference called with the MyCash rep.

MyCash, could not assist any further than confirming the card was valid and that it had available funds. The rep which was apparently working for Vanilla Visa Customer Service was unable to help, PayPal was unable to help, my only option was to get a refund. the companies that operate MyCash are as follows,

Vanilla Visa Customer Service, iTC Financial Licesnces Inc, IH Financial Services, New York State Dept of Financial Services

If you are trying to load money on your PayPal account please beware and do not purchase this scam PayPal card.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Fake paypal scam company

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
this company to refund my money and stop using the PayPal logo, due to having no affiliation with PayPal, stop misrepresenting as a PayPal Affiliate
Monetary loss:
Product or service
My Cash Card
Review category
review #582112

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Paypal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #1160471

these cards have a fatal security flaw, employees are embezzling, and incomm's investigation team is blaming victims. myself and some others i found lost $5000 to this. pics and video proof here -

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.