Sanger, California
100% full Not resolved
1.2

I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating that my identity could not be verified through their national database. Come to find out that this company or companies are in no way affiliated with PayPal and the card is more a sham than a way to load your paypal account.

I contacted PayPal and they conference called with the MyCash rep.

MyCash, could not assist any further than confirming the card was valid and that it had available funds. The rep which was apparently working for Vanilla Visa Customer Service was unable to help, PayPal was unable to help, my only option was to get a refund. the companies that operate MyCash are as follows,

Vanilla Visa Customer Service, iTC Financial Licesnces Inc, IH Financial Services, New York State Dept of Financial Services

If you are trying to load money on your PayPal account please beware and do not purchase this scam PayPal card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: this company to refund my money and stop using the PayPal logo, due to having no affiliation with PayPal, stop misrepresenting as a PayPal Affiliate.

I didn't like: Fake paypal scam company.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

these cards have a fatal security flaw, employees are embezzling, and incomm's investigation team is blaming victims. myself and some others i found lost $5000 to this. pics and video proof here - http://www.igobyplane.com/2016/05/16/billion-dollar-paypal-my-cash-scam-partner-incomm-scam-got-busy-victim-blaming-me-while-i-got-busy-finding-their-fatal-security-flaw-and-embezzlers/