Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
2.3

Original review updated by user Feb 14, 2022

February 9th, 2022 I made a payment on my CC for $75.00. It was three days early.

Checking my bank balance showed there was no payment to Paypal although on the Paypal site I have a confirmation number. That payment shows as "Rejected" on Paypal. Chase Bank shows no record of any transaction being processed for that amount on that date. I contacted Paypal and between trying to understand the pigeon English from the customer service rep and trying to imagine what he was saying, I tried to make the payment again.

This was February 13th, 2022 and today, Feb 14, I find that payment was also listed as "Rejected". Again, Chase Bank has no record of any transaction being processed or rejected from Paypal. I checked all my payment methods and found that all was in order.

Either Paypal or Chase Bank has a serious issue and I expect to have them resolve this ASAP without charging me any late fees or screwing with my credit. All previous payments have gone through without issues.

User's recommendation: I haven't any. Never experienced this with Paypal before. Last online payments went through easily.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

PayPal Pros: Usually a good company to deal with.

PayPal Cons: English speakers are not very fluent, Cannot process a simple payment.

Comments