Kalamazoo, Michigan

I have never seen the need for Paypal when you have a credit card.However, I needed to renew a magazine sub and the only way to do so was via Paypal which would then be charged to my visa card.

I did so, but the charge never showed up nor did the magazine renewal. I emailed Paypal and got an automated response asking if I really really wanted help and if so, to reply to the email. What they wanted, of course, was for me to trowel thru their automated Q&As. I replied and today got an email from someone obviously either in a foreign country or someone here whose english is limited.

This person apparently did not read my email very closely and basically told me to call them for any further questions. Oh, and don't worry, your account is just fine, etc.

At this point, I will forego the magazine sub and forget about the whole thing.I would hate to have been out any money because of a really crappy service like Paypal.

Review about: Lack Of Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

paypal lack of customer servic

Quit complaining and go get a job.