I just had almost $2.5K transferred to my PayPal account this morning so that I could then consolidate monies that I NEED because they represent payment of the first and last month's rent costs plus a security deposit for the apartment I've inked a lease for and need to be moved into in just a few days. Before being able to beginning moving however, the money that was just put into my paypal account needs to be put into the property management company's escrow.

I open my paypal app, saw that the money had been successfully transfered to my paypal.....and also that, because of overextending my account a small # of times (literally the only thing I can imagine being the cause of my CRITICAL ISSUE), my paypal account has been frozen and I have been frozen out of it. In addition, I'm told that I will not be able to add to or subtract from the paypal balance for a further ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS!!!!!

And I hope the fact that despite this, there was not a single issue encountered when that 2+ grand was put INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT JUST HOURS AGO!!! I'm about to call my Senator, the SEC, and anyone else I can think of to help fix this.

User's recommendation: LEAVE PAYPAL AND BURN ANY PAPERWORK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypal Cons: Have the capability to destroy your life, Could not care less.

Comments