Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 06, 2022

The more I deal with PayPal the more I think I hate this company. It's been gross.

They don't make any sense.

Very gross. PayPal enabling seller to steal my money

Original review posted by user May 06, 2022

I bought 3 orders for 99$ USA so 138$ Canadian dollars. All 3 from the same seller.

All 3 packages were sent and delivered to different cities, not to me. I saw that this was going to happen when they were in transit. I told PayPal and they denied all 3 complaints saying the seller did nothing wrong. I have since then got PayPal to refund 2 of the orders but today they denied the last refund.

PayPal is not backing me up and they are not following their own buyer protection policy. I m confused because all 3 orders had the same thing happen.

And I m pissed off they are letting me be ripped off. *** rip off seller, and double *** to PayPal!!!

User's recommendation: I don't know how to advise, but I am closing my PayPal account and not using it again. The customer service representative I talked to on the phone was only looking for a fight. A power trip for a small mind. So I am grossed out from PayPal letting me be ripped off by a scammer.

PayPal Cons: Communication skills, Lack of communication, Impossible to solve the problem, Worst customer service ever, All.

Comments