Interest Rate

I had a Skype annual subscription connected via PayPal. Everything was fine until this year where Skype raised my annual subscription by 100% without any notification as promised. It happened less than a week before beginning of new subscription. I notified PayPal about the issue & next day I PayPal got a full credit back but PayPal credited my account with 50% what I paid for. I disputed it with them and after while they denied my dispute against they policy of a viability of any appeal saying that because I didn't cancel my Skype subscription I will get half of the amount only. I was shocked to hear this since I haven't been notified by Skype about any increase & I had no reason to cancel my subscription and Skype placed full refund back to PayPal.

I had no choice & I disputed it with my Discover card. After reviewing the case Discover removed my other 50% from PayPal. PayPal got upset and they blocked my PayPal account! Doing so I contacted an eBay asking to remove my PayPal account from my Ebay account but misfortunately 2 persons purchased some items from me and money went back to PayPal where PayPal removed all money Discover withdrawn from them.

My PayPal account was & is blocked I couldn't refund money back to buyers and there was no money for refund. I am not going to write what & how much I had issues with Ebay & buyers. Several times I tried to resolve the issue with PayPal without any results at all. They Customer Service is horrible or I could say those people who hide behind PayPal Service are horrible and they should be replaced with good honest people but perhaps the dishonest goes all the way up!

I never experienced such as dishonesty and crooked company as PayPal. I am not using PayPal at all and I am not able to close my account unless I provide all personal documents as my photo copy of my drivers license and a lot of more in order to unblock my account. Recently I sent an e-mail to PayPal and they play cat & mouse game with me sending an automated replies where after 2nd reply/e-mail they suppose to refer to my issue. PayPal stolen my own money and refuses to refund it.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments