Boca Raton, Florida

Paypal not only committed the crime of closing our account, but for the past several years has been maliciously boycotting ALL our credit cards, VISA, MC, AMEX from banks like JP Morgan, Chase, Wells Fargo, you name it.It is impossible for us to buy anything from any vendor that uses Paypal as a credit card processing company.

We have not committed any crime, we have never been charged with any crime, we are not under any type of investigation, we have excellent credit, yet Paypal treats us like the worse type of criminal by preventing us to engage in commerce with companies such as eBay, which we are unable to buy anything from.

This is a form of commercial terrorism.Anytime we go to a vendor and try to buy something we are maliciously declined by Paypal credit card processing.

Review about: Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Paypal boycotts me / $100000
Preferred solution File a class action lawsuit

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Same here, paypal is the one that needs to be watched just a bunch of criminals in suits.Do not use them!

They are now being sued for misappropriation of charitable funds!What next?