3.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

PayPal withholding refund.I bought an Xbox from a lady on EBay.

Something happened during shipping and the Xbox was defective. I contacted seller and we tried to figure out problem. Never could get it to work correctly in few days I had possession. Seller agreed for me to return.

I returned the package . Seller got it and sent refund to PayPal for me. After PayPal fees, I was supposed to get refund of $85.15. This was like July 6.

PayPal tried to tell me there wasn't a tracking number. I provided it and the updated progress through USPS. The seller has no problems with the return. PayPal refuses to give me the refund I am owed.

They are holding my money unjustifiably.

I want my money.It should not take 24-30 days for a PayPal member to get refunded.

Review about: Paypal Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion