1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The ebay buyer bought a laptop of $750 from me, and I packaged it securely and sent it out to USPS.

Later, the buyer said the package box was empty, the laptop was gone, and accused me serious and asked for refund.

I filed report with USPS and local pd. USPS got back to me saying that the agent had looked into this delivery and guaranteed the package was not damaged or opened upon delivery.

What's odd:

1)The registered name of buyer on Paypal was different from the name provided to me on shipping.

2)There was another totally different name on the signature of delivery, but buyer confirmed to me he received it directly in person.

3) THIS PROVES HIS A LIAR: the buyer admitted to me that he was a black person. But when I was reviewing the evidence pictures he sent me, apparently the hand in the picture doesn't belong to black person, not anyway possible!!! But when I sent him the picture to confirm if he was black person, again, he was positively sure he was black, and it was just camera light problem.

(photo attached, please someone look at it and try if it really works. at least none of the cameras I know can do this.)

4) The buyer was being racist in the conversation, and I was offended.

There were more evidence that could prove he was lying, and all were uploaded to paypal as evidence for the case to back me up.

Guess what??

Paypal never look. (or don't know how to look at it?)

They ruled in buyer's favor, telling me that the decision was made like this because the buyer seemed to be telling the truth rather than I was.

So, the package was sent back to me empty, of course. And Paypal took 750 from my account and refunded to the buyer.

PAYPAL JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND AGREED WITH THE PERSON WHO WAS BEING RACIST AGAINST ME.

To Paypal:

Good job here, Paypal. You just made your name little bit stinkier.

and by the way, what a rude customer service team you have!

from

a longtime customer you just lost.

Review about: Paypal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Treatment of me as a buyer as well as a seller, Stole money, Difficulty in dealing with a problem, Fake buyers protection policy, Paypal just ignore proofs of evidence and side with the scammer.

Comments