Paypal refunded funds to a client without reviewing our document regarding Case ID: PP-006-526-726-066, PP-006-526-745-735, and PP-006-527-941-473.Our supporting documents include a signed contract, pictures, and text messages showing the Seller is in breach of contract.

We submitted enough documents where there was more than enough information supporting our claim that the Buyer was in breach of contract. I called the Resolution Center to get a clear understanding as to why Paypal closed the claim, not in our favor. I was told by the Resolution Center we did not submit our response in time even though I can see clearly the Buyer did, in fact, breached the contract. Clearly, that was not the case, we spoke with Paypal via the phone and email regards Case ID: PP-006-526-726-066, PP-006-526-745-735, and PP-006-527-941-473.

I asked to speak to a Supervisor to help resolve our issue.

I was told by the Paypal Rep there was nothing anyone could do at that time.We are a small company and $20K may not mean anything to Paypal, but that is a lot of money for me and my family.

Review about: Paypal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Took money and gave back to Buyer.

Comments