Tokyo, Tokyo

As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought from september to date, from eBay three times. One sent me a fake tuxedo shirt he had advertised as men's size 17-17 1/2 purportedly made in the USA and sent me a boys shirt size 16 made in China. Paypal resolution system favours sellers and not buyers by giving sellers ample time by not allowing a claim to be filed immediately and made me ship back the fake product back but nit to the seller with whom I had a transaction but to another company which cost me additional airmail cost of 20US$ and the refund was made after a month plus profanity from fraidalent seller.

This month I had paid by paypal for as advertised an authentic, Louis Vuitton, shoes and with original box, dust bag and plastic certificate. However I recieved a counterfied LV shoe with a similar box and no dust bag but a fake plastic authentication card made in China. Paypal resolution process is slow and delayed and does not allow a Claim to be filed immediately and preventing me to get my sue refind as recievbed a fake item by a counterfiet criminal in violation of title 18 Chapter 1 Section 113 of US code 2320 Paypal is aware of but favour the couhjterfiet sellers as it is a big business for Paypal. Many messages through resolution proces remained unanswerd and the answers not shown to be in terms of audi alterem partem rule of natural justice. Paypal need these couterfiet sellers as it is a big business. Now after filing aclaim and after several weeks Paypal tells t fax them a letter certifying that the product is a counterfiet from an authoried person!. Now The Louis vuitton Agents here in japan does not give such certifates. Paypal is aware of ths and this harrassment is to prevent refund.

One more seller on iOffer, advertised for a Millionaire Z098E sunglases wit pictures and stating similarly autrhentic and with original packing and as such this model is nowe not under production I ordered it in the basis that the seller ships immediatel upon reciept wit constant e-mail exchange. the moment I paid, the seller stopped all communications!. However the seller sent me a Tracking # to follow up as shipped per EMS China. this was on 7th of october. till today noon, China EMS Express state that thius numer is nit shipped and is not true. i had filed a resolution the moment the seler wne tout of communication but PAypal refused a claim application. The result of bthe resolution messging was that the Sller sent me profonanity starting with ***. ending as Japanese ***. i had informed Paypal and no reply sent.

This evidences Papal never is the safe way of paying as they advertise.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

I HAVE BEEN WITH EBAY AS A BUYER ONLY FOR WELL OVER 10 YEARS AND LOVE PAYPAL I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PAYPAL IN FACT THEY HAVE ALWAYS HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK IN A TIMELY MANNER AND IF THE SELLER WANTED THEIR ITEM BACK THEY PAID RETURN SHIPPING... YOUR COMPLAINT SOUNDS FISHY TO ME.

dklisiak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?Look for the "Green Snakes" GE Capital Retail Pay Pal.

They even had the nerve to use the United States Post Office to defraud consumers! This goes to show you just how GREEDY & EVIL they really are. The review listed below have actual documents for people to look at.

Please go to these pisssedconsumer reviews:All of these reviews posted have actual documents that have been uploaded to show people just how EVIL they truly are #520251 #488834 #483913 #483025 #481983 #483913 #479336 & #478478 #522235 #489486 #572301

This bank handles CREDIT cards for hundreds of stores & the stores are just as guilty as the "EVIL CORPORATIONS" they use to manage there credit cards.

If you have a credit card with a store that uses this bank you need to look & see if you have been charged illegally. These are some of the companies that pay these "CROOKS" Lowes, Wal-Mart, Sears you can find out more by going to the Rip-Off Report with the "Rebuttal" from an employee, Number 1140625 this gives a list of some of the stores that have this bank for credit cards. There is also a clip on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch? or just look for the "Green Snakes" there are three of them

You can file a complaint with The Department of Justice, The Department of Financial Institutions or as I like to say The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau (The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) The Comp Controller of...

Did you know that Pay Pal, GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank which all start with the letter "G" the new name is Synchrony Bank now are trying to get "Class Action Lawsuits” BANNED!

Michael

I dont want to say your wrong but heres my story...

My girlfriends dad sold some fake merchandise on his ebay account and they banned him, my gf , and me from ebay and paypal over it. I believe they take it very serious. They are owned by ebay and ebay has been sued numerous times from these companies. I think it is just very had to find everyone bc they will always resurface.

sorry about your misdealings.