As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought from september to date, from eBay three times. One sent me a fake tuxedo shirt he had advertised as men's size 17-17 1/2 purportedly made in the USA and sent me a boys shirt size 16 made in China. Paypal resolution system favours sellers and not buyers by giving sellers ample time by not allowing a claim to be filed immediately and made me ship back the fake product back but nit to the seller with whom I had a transaction but to another company which cost me additional airmail cost of 20US$ and the refund was made after a month plus profanity from fraidalent seller.
This month I had paid by paypal for as advertised an authentic, Louis Vuitton, shoes and with original box, dust bag and plastic certificate. However I recieved a counterfied LV shoe with a similar box and no dust bag but a fake plastic authentication card made in China. Paypal resolution process is slow and delayed and does not allow a Claim to be filed immediately and preventing me to get my sue refind as recievbed a fake item by a counterfiet criminal in violation of title 18 Chapter 1 Section 113 of US code 2320 Paypal is aware of but favour the couhjterfiet sellers as it is a big business for Paypal. Many messages through resolution proces remained unanswerd and the answers not shown to be in terms of audi alterem partem rule of natural justice. Paypal need these couterfiet sellers as it is a big business. Now after filing aclaim and after several weeks Paypal tells t fax them a letter certifying that the product is a counterfiet from an authoried person!. Now The Louis vuitton Agents here in japan does not give such certifates. Paypal is aware of ths and this harrassment is to prevent refund.
One more seller on iOffer, advertised for a Millionaire Z098E sunglases wit pictures and stating similarly autrhentic and with original packing and as such this model is nowe not under production I ordered it in the basis that the seller ships immediatel upon reciept wit constant e-mail exchange. the moment I paid, the seller stopped all communications!. However the seller sent me a Tracking # to follow up as shipped per EMS China. this was on 7th of october. till today noon, China EMS Express state that thius numer is nit shipped and is not true. i had filed a resolution the moment the seler wne tout of communication but PAypal refused a claim application. The result of bthe resolution messging was that the Sller sent me profonanity starting with ***. ending as Japanese ***. i had informed Paypal and no reply sent.
This evidences Papal never is the safe way of paying as they advertise.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "I received custom painted Converse from China. The website had a picture of exactly what I wanted. The only difference is I wanted low top Converse. I paid extra for..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I had three cash vouchers, they didnt allow me to use all of them to purchase a $369 pillow. The terms were not explicit. They invoked the all-weather clause to..."
- "I bought the dress for my sister (a beautiful young girl) size: 10 color: red. The dress fit is great, the construction of the dress is amazing (It has 3..."
- "I am a Paypal user. I had used Paypal to buy goods. Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes ,..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."