Paypal facilitates counterfiet sellers and allow rip offs from such sellers
As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought from september to date, from eBay three times. One sent me a fake tuxedo shirt he had advertised as men's size 17-17 1/2 purportedly made in the USA and sent me a boys shirt size 16 made in China. Paypal resolution system favours sellers and not buyers by giving sellers ample time by not allowing a claim to be filed immediately and made me ship back the fake product back but nit to the seller with whom I had a transaction but to another company which cost me additional airmail cost of 20US$ and the refund was made after a month plus profanity from fraidalent seller.
This month I had paid by paypal for as advertised an authentic, Louis Vuitton, shoes and with original box, dust bag and plastic certificate. However I recieved a counterfied LV shoe with a similar box and no dust bag but a fake plastic authentication card made in China. Paypal resolution process is slow and delayed and does not allow a Claim to be filed immediately and preventing me to get my sue refind as recievbed a fake item by a counterfiet criminal in violation of title 18 Chapter 1 Section 113 of US code 2320 Paypal is aware of but favour the couhjterfiet sellers as it is a big business for Paypal. Many messages through resolution proces remained unanswerd and the answers not shown to be in terms of audi alterem partem rule of natural justice. Paypal need these couterfiet sellers as it is a big business. Now after filing aclaim and after several weeks Paypal tells t fax them a letter certifying that the product is a counterfiet from an authoried person!. Now The Louis vuitton Agents here in japan does not give such certifates. Paypal is aware of ths and this harrassment is to prevent refund.
One more seller on iOffer, advertised for a Millionaire Z098E sunglases wit pictures and stating similarly autrhentic and with original packing and as such this model is nowe not under production I ordered it in the basis that the seller ships immediatel upon reciept wit constant e-mail exchange. the moment I paid, the seller stopped all communications!. However the seller sent me a Tracking # to follow up as shipped per EMS China. this was on 7th of october. till today noon, China EMS Express state that thius numer is nit shipped and is not true. i had filed a resolution the moment the seler wne tout of communication but PAypal refused a claim application. The result of bthe resolution messging was that the Sller sent me profonanity starting with ***. ending as Japanese ***. i had informed Paypal and no reply sent.
This evidences Papal never is the safe way of paying as they advertise.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I had three cash vouchers, they didnt allow me to use all of them to purchase a $369 pillow. The terms were not explicit. They invoked the all-weather clause to..."
- "I've only asked for a trail of audible, but then they managed to charge me a total of 3 times without me noticing. The cost of each charge is $16.22..."
- "Buydiscount watches website advertised many Watches and advises in the web site that the goods will be shipped within 24 hours of payment. I selected a watch by picture on..."