Verified Reviewer

1.1

I spoke with Rakesh H about an issue with my pay in 4 and how i got charged the first payment for pay in 4 as well as the full amount i financed. When i tried to file a claim it was denied and that is when i spoke to him about the issue at had.

I sent him attachments to look at to show him i got approved and the first payment was already charged to my card and he flat out told me they will not be opened. He did not help resolve the issue I was and am currently having. He simply put in another claim with no detailed explanation of what happened, he put in that i was an "unauthorized transaction". This was not the issue at hand.

The issue at hand is that i was approve for a pay in 4 and the first payment was charged to my card and it reflects on my bank statement but some how is no longer showing on paypal (but i still have the screen shot for my record it was showing on paypal) and i have not received a refund for this and my pay in 4 is under review and clearly states no automatic payments will be taken out but another was was taken out and pending on my account. Ive been trying to contact via phone and have been hung up on or have gotten no help to fix the issue at hand as well as talking to people on the message center. Im trying to close my account but i cannot do that due to the mess up on paypals end of charging me the full amount as well and two payments for the pay in 4.

Ive had to freeze my cards and my bank account so no further payments will be taken out even though the pay in 4 says in a big red bed that no automatic payments will come out due to the mistake on paypals end. please close my account

User's recommendation: Don’t use pay in 4.

Paypal Cons: No help on fixing refund problem, Try to make it impossible for customer to get refund, Poor out sourced customer service.

Comments