Update by user Feb 14, 2021

I provided Paypal with company name and photos of cancelled transaction

Update by user Feb 14, 2021

As of 2/2021 this issue has not been resolved

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2021

I placed an order with what turned out to be a fake UGG company. I hesitated initially but decided to purchase because I saw the Paypal logo and therefore trusted it would be ok.

I realized my error almost immediately after clicking purchase and just as quickly cancelled the order. The account showed the order as cancelled but money was withdrawn from Paypal account. I then read reviews dating back several years from customers who had purchased from this company and items were either not received or not as pictured. They indicated Paypal was NO help and so it was with my case.

Paypal insisted it was not a billing issue. I believe when a bogus company takes money for a cancelled order from a supposedly secure Paypal account, it is indeed a billing issue. The company not surprisingly has not responded to me and Paypal continues to allow them to sell.

No doubt Paypal reasons that the kickback from a seller that steals from the customer is more valuable than the customers they are supposed to serve securely. I no longer use Paypal for anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Paypal Pros: Fraudulent charge.

Paypal Cons: Does not back the consumer, Not safe, Serves fraudulent retailers at the expense of trusting customers.

Comments