2.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I came in contact with a company named "Mobileworld Company" which is a EC21 Member. You can find more information above this seller using the following link which is their's storefront page.

https://mobileworldcompany.en.ec21.com/ He used a imposter fake courier company- stating that he has my item, but its delayed by customs, that I need to pay into a bank account- declaration fees, delivery charges and all sort of fake charges on the non existent item.This seller insists that he uses a particular shipping company to provide a phony email address to pose as DHL to send me a email using a free e-mail address.his sloppy content on his email tipped off me that he didn't even bother to proofread his own writing which left spelling and grammatical errors. Courier Website:www.expdirectlogs.com Courier Email:info@expdirectlogs.com Scammer created courier gmail:expdirectlogs.info@gmail.com Paypal ID:martinezpereztom@yahoo.com Email:mobileworld.company@mail.com Skype ID:mobileworldcompany From my findings I could able to spot something was amiss about the shipping companys website, even if I couldnt quite put my finger on whats wrong but I have found that it has plagiarized content from legitimate shipping company's websites.And that might not be considered fair use because depending on the circumstances,the original website content is not allowed to be freely copied for commercial purposes. I also found a legitimate carrier company with almost the same name and domain, www.exp-logistics.com. You can see that this is a legitimate company with visible contact information that also is well optimized.I noticed that the fake carrier site has no search engine optimization and is poorly done.

They only have an info email, no phone number, or customer service information. Although, I have to applaud him/them for putting so much effort into this scam. I wonder how many stressed out buyers they have scammed so far.

I am very disappointed in PayPal, I have been using this service for 8 years without a hitch.Even if I am clearly correct and am entitled to my money back, paypal will find a way to deny me.paypal knows this is impossible and will make me feel like I am at fault for not following your impossible demands.There are so many impossible mandates to comply with, to honest people like us,it would be the looser of the process every time. Either way, there's fraud going on or not,since some scams are so well organized and convincing and the people behind so difficult to catch it is still inevitable to spreading awareness and giving information to hopefully help others avoid falling victim to it.

I liked: I have been using this service for 8 years without a hitch.

I didn't like: Its down to their incompetence i have not received refund, Hold my funds for a non fraudulent violation use, Customer service unapologetic regarding this devious practice, There is some obscure policy that negates my right to claim, Paypal just ignore proofs of evidence and side with the scammer.

Comments