I am a 110% positive feedback with ebay and no issues with paypal for many years.A customer wanted to return a non refundabale item and filed a complaint that the item was not authentic and not as described.
Before she bought we confirmed the item was not refundable. Paypal held funds giving me neg. balance which I restored and closed my account for business. I offered to submit documentation from myself and the store but they did not want.
I talked 3 times to agents.I am sick with the stress not having this ability to use PP for Ebay and my reputation destroyed.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- It until now
- Selling on ebay
- Usps and invoices
What I disliked
- Bad policies
- Limiting the use of account
- Not investigating a claim
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "... and hold my funds for 180 days. It may be related to the fact that I reported a Paypal phishing site (which I considered to be the right thing to..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."