100% full Not resolved

I am a 110% positive feedback with ebay and no issues with paypal for many years.A customer wanted to return a non refundabale item and filed a complaint that the item was not authentic and not as described.

Before she bought we confirmed the item was not refundable. Paypal held funds giving me neg. balance which I restored and closed my account for business. I offered to submit documentation from myself and the store but they did not want.

I talked 3 times to agents.I am sick with the stress not having this ability to use PP for Ebay and my reputation destroyed.

Review about: Herve Leger Belt.

I liked: It until now, Selling on ebay, Usps and invoices.

I didn't like: Bad policies, Limiting the use of account, Not investigating a claim.

2.0
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss no ability to use my account / $2000
Preferred solution restore my account so I can continue using ebay

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Wendy Byron

PayPal does not care whether your account is limited or shut down.They can kick you to the curb whenever they please.

They make money off of you and then kick you in the throat when your done.

I had numerous cases where PayPal sent emails to my buyers and told them to open disputes due to suspicious activity on my account. And this is after they have received the items. Does PayPal care?

Nope, they got their fees. You on the other hand are in the negative and there is nothing you can do about it.

They nearly forced me into bankruptcy and cost me my business due to my account being closed.

Absolute trash especially when you need help getting the limitation lifted.

After months and months of getting no where, just decided to use Auction Essistance to help me open up a new stealth account.

Does PayPal like that?

No, but they are the ones that caused the issue in the first place.So they need to deal with it.