100% full Not resolved
2.0
Privacy and Data Security

I am a 110% positive feedback with ebay and no issues with paypal for many years.A customer wanted to return a non refundabale item and filed a complaint that the item was not authentic and not as described.

Before she bought we confirmed the item was not refundable. Paypal held funds giving me neg. balance which I restored and closed my account for business. I offered to submit documentation from myself and the store but they did not want.

I talked 3 times to agents.I am sick with the stress not having this ability to use PP for Ebay and my reputation destroyed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with it until now and selling on ebay and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad policies and limiting the use of account. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no ability to use my account" of paypal account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Paypal needs to "restore my account so i can continue using ebay" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paypal account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paypal.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

PayPal permanently closed my account without any logical explanation.Almost cost me my home, my business and my employees livelihood.

Tried several attempts to get them to reinstate it with no success. They just closed it and held my money for over 6 months which I have yet to receive till this day.

Will be filing a lawsuit agains them.

My only solution was to pay Auction Essistance to help me open up another PayPal account so I can start accepting payments again.Several months with no Paypal left us to sell personal belongings and business assets just to cover payroll and several expenses.