2.0
Privacy and Data Security

I am a 110% positive feedback with ebay and no issues with paypal for many years. A customer wanted to return a non refundabale item and filed a complaint that the item was not authentic and not as described.

Before she bought we confirmed the item was not refundable. Paypal held funds giving me neg. balance which I restored and closed my account for business. I offered to submit documentation from myself and the store but they did not want.

I talked 3 times to agents. I am sick with the stress not having this ability to use PP for Ebay and my reputation destroyed.

Review about: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: no ability to use my account.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: restore my account so I can continue using ebay .

I liked: It until now, Selling on ebay, Usps and invoices.

I didn't like: Bad policies, Limiting the use of account, Not investigating a claim.

Comments

PayPal permanently closed my account without any logical explanation. Almost cost me my home, my business and my employees livelihood.

Tried several attempts to get them to reinstate it with no success. They just closed it and held my money for over 6 months which I have yet to receive till this day.

Will be filing a lawsuit agains them.

My only solution was to pay Auction Essistance to help me open up another PayPal account so I can start accepting payments again. Several months with no Paypal left us to sell personal belongings and business assets just to cover payroll and several expenses.