Verified Reviewer

I have been using PayPal for business reasons to collect payment for an event for over 14 years. This past year, I noted that the charges were becoming extremely excessive.

They were also varying for payors even in the same foreign country. This naturally deeply cut into my bottom line. I contacted PayPal and numerous emails were exchanged. PayPal would not budge.

The executive staff were also incredibly rude and offhand.

The reason I am writing this complaint is to ensure other business owners are aware that PayPal claim they informed all business owners of the changes to their charges. I received no such notice, and it has not been sent to me, even after making clear that I wanted to receive it. PayPal has also neglected to send me details of the regulatory authority that regulates PayPal so that I can file a formal complaint. Again, they evidently neglect to do so, even after I have repeatedly requested this information.

COVID19 has brought out the worse in business practices in some businesses.

PayPal falls into this category.

Buyer Beware. Buyer

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware.

Comments