6.7K views

PayPal has denied our refund online order received from Ross Swimwear.com. I returned the merchandise as requested and I also gave Paypal the USPS tracking order showing the item delivered back to the company.

When you go on Paypal's site according to there policy contact owner Chic Fab LTD using there published email on their site link to escalate your complaint doesn’t exist. This is a fraudulent transaction (scam) and PayPal should not have excepted payment transfer with ChicFab LTD.

Oh, and that intermediate company, ChicFab? The “verified” email address they used with PayPal, tcreate0404@***.com, now returns an “undeliverable” message in Chinese.

Bottom line: avoid these people like the plague.

Even if they ship the right product, it might fail in a week and now you know how you’ll be dealt with if something goes wrong.

COMPANY NAMES:

CHIC FAB LTD. or CHICFAB LTD.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Paypal Cons: Refund policy.

Comments

I’m dealing with ChicFab and paypal myself. They have sent emails offering $3, $8, $10.

They also stated if I return to china it might be lost or “dirtied” in route.

They suggested I donate it to a charity instead as shipping will be very expensive. What a scam...paypal smarten up!

I’ve experienced the same thing! Will contact PayPal

I called PayPal back to appeal the denied claim. PayPal has now issued me a full refund.

@Cindy L

Can I have their number please?

Paypal Reviews