7.2K views

PayPal has denied our refund online order received from Ross Swimwear.com. I returned the merchandise as requested and I also gave Paypal the USPS tracking order showing the item delivered back to the company.

When you go on Paypal's site according to there policy contact owner Chic Fab LTD using there published email on their site link to escalate your complaint doesn’t exist. This is a fraudulent transaction (scam) and PayPal should not have excepted payment transfer with ChicFab LTD.

Oh, and that intermediate company, ChicFab? The “verified” email address they used with PayPal, tcreate0404@***.com, now returns an “undeliverable” message in Chinese.

Bottom line: avoid these people like the plague.

Even if they ship the right product, it might fail in a week and now you know how you’ll be dealt with if something goes wrong.

COMPANY NAMES:

CHIC FAB LTD. or CHICFAB LTD.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

PayPal Cons: Refund policy.

Comments

@PissedConsumer1773033

I too placed an order and didn’t receive anything back in July I’m out of $38

Wheres the jacket I ordered from chicfabltd. According to what they say should have arrived by now!

I also have suffered a loss on ChicFab. Total of $78.

Due to my lack of understand on the @PayPal technology and how their resolution system worked total loss through @PayPal.

Promised a supervisor would call but that has not happened. Difficult due to @PayPal system of automation.

That is nice... I ordered from Seven Romance and everything went through Chic Fab LTD.

Which I found odd. I made my purchase over a month ago and I still have no received anything.

I reached out to the company I ordered from and they never received my order. So, now I guess I am out $60....

I purchased items from Glamcloth/Chic Fab & returned them to return address on package (Cuz they wouldn't give me another address). Have proof of tracking & delivery.

Now they won't refund me. I then appealed for payment from PayPal in writing & on the phone. They refused. Said I had to contact them before mailing package.

Who knew?

Glamcloth is a SCAM! Monetary loss: $53.49

I’m dealing with ChicFab and paypal myself. They have sent emails offering $3, $8, $10.

They also stated if I return to china it might be lost or “dirtied” in route.

They suggested I donate it to a charity instead as shipping will be very expensive. What a scam...paypal smarten up!

I’ve experienced the same thing! Will contact PayPal

I called PayPal back to appeal the denied claim. PayPal has now issued me a full refund.

@Cindy L Uyp

Can I have their number please?

PayPal Reviews