I opened the paypal account 9 years ago for general purposes. I received a number of payments for rent of a property.

After a couole of months they informed me that $4000 would be blocked for security reasons. Despite never once having a charge back or claim, this money was held for 8yrs!!! I did not attempt a withdrawal for a further year and amassed a total of 40900usd in the account. After buying a 30usd component to fix my coffee machine, I had my account restricted and they proceeded to ask for information which was supplied.

Whenever I supplied information they would anonymously email back asking for further information.

This would continue with paypal then asking for information that had already been provided. Eventually they just stopped responding and I have not been able to access the funds for over 6 months and fear they will never release the money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

PayPal Cons: Way i was treated, Abuse of power, No interest, Anonymous no reply unaccountable emails.

• dishonest
  • limitations
  • freeze funds

Comments

#1719783

Bro call an effin lawyer