Buenos Aires, Autonomous City Of Buenos Aires

I discovered two non authorized payments (197 EUROS, and 245 USD) had been done to a person supposedly named Eric Affuard (eric_affouard@yahoo.fr) via my Paypal account on the night of Saturday 29, 2015. Besides two claims for non authorised transactions had been filed to Paypal (It wasn't me). According to Paypal Eric Affuard is a verified person, but there is no trace of such person in the Web, and that person failed to reply my email, when I wrote him to ask for explainantions.

I filed two real claims to Paypal using their web site (23690825J8999522C & 77464393LL740045E), I changed my password and tried to send the money left to my real bank account. That last translation was cancelled by Paypal, and my account was frozen due to unsual movements (my own movements!).

The reply by email of Paypal, received on Monday 09/31/2015) was that there was no unusual activity and that the translation was authorized by me. On the phone, I was informed that they had a registry of 19 activities in Paypal done by my own IP. I insist I did not authorized the payments, and I ignore why the used IP is mine. My PC was not used that day, and nobody at home did. Mi Internet has a password.

I want my money back, and an apologize by Paypay and I would suggest an investigation to this misterious Eric Affuard, who received a donation and a payment on my behalf.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $467. The author is overall dissatisfied with Paypal. The most disappointing about paypal account from Paypal was paypain by paypal, fraudulent activity and negligence Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paypal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Paypal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments