Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I've been using PayPal for some time. And I'm a stockholder with.

paypal. And then I suddenly I'm running into problems. I verify my identity on numerous occasions and the transactions. But today, for some strange reason, they shut down my account and won't give me a reason why.

And the only assumption I can assume is that when I transferred $1000 out of my PayPal account. to two friends that live close to a bank to go deposit my money into my passbook account savings account. PayPal gives me a stupid notification saying that after review or limiting your account and you can no longer use paypal. So I call customer service.

The gentleman is telling me. all the things that I know about but they're not telling me the reason why he's telling me. Oh, you don't know the law when I do know the law because I used to practice the law. And I'm telling them to pass me to somebody higher up than him.

And he's refusing to do it. And I explained to him that as a stockholder, I'm into the business of making money, not losing money. And numerous people complain about PayPal And then I'm finding out a lot of other things about PayPal being hacked. Well, the people that sit above us, the Board of Directors, are spending the money.

On their personal gain. And there's no way of getting all their corporate office. So I emailed the investment relations department. PayPal should be mindful that every department in that PayPal should be reachable by telephone, including someone that sits in the corporate office.

Not just the customer service telephone number you call and so on and so on. But they closed my account for reason. They won't give me. But like I said, I can only assume it's because of the two transactions I did.

Then I did a wire transfer to my bank on August 7. Go ahead and behold that, they stopped that transfer. And they won't tell me why. Paypal remind should be dealt with in the Court of law, which they've been to court numerous times in the US Senate.

Should take a look into them too. But I'm getting ready to file out a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. And my attorney general's office. And whoever, what we need to do.

Is come together and file a big, major lawsuit against them because their security system sucks. Their security system kicks in when it shouldn't kick in. That's our money. If we want to transfer to Calcutta and not to a terrorist organization, then we should be allowed to transfer our money to whoever.

Because two of my banks. Wait, let me correct that. Three of my banks refused to let me use my PayPal card with them. Basically, PayPal is a scamming company money transfer company.

And they should be out of business completely. And the CEO should start taking serious to these complaints that people filed.

User's recommendation: *** NO DIDN'T USE THEM.

Preferred solution: MY PAYPAL TO STAY OPEN.

PayPal Cons: Scam.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

PayPal Reviews