Verified Reviewer

1.2

I ordered three items from PlusSwim, who stated in original order, to be shipped 3-5 days. The seller would not communicate after repeated emails to them so I put in for help with paypal, who I thought was a reputable company.

(I have since learned otherwise and will no longer utilize them) My mistake, first time using them. Two of the items finally arrived almost one month later, still waiting on the third, still without any communication from the seller except to ask if I would remove my dispute with Paypal, never providing an update for the third item. Paypal only gives you a few days before they will not allow any further dispute so I escalated the claim per their advice, since I still had not received the 3rd item. Paypal, WITHOUT CHECKING for an accurate USPS tracking on 3rd item, closed the dispute, not in my favor.

Seriously, all they had to do was check the USPS tracking to see that the item still hadn't been shipped. PayPal is very disappointing and very difficult to communicate with.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use. Go elsewhere. A credit card directly will be more helpful.

Preferred solution: Notify the company PLUS SWIM that I still HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE 3RD ITEM!!! Stop closing disputes without looking into all the facts..

Paypal Pros: There arent any.

Paypal Cons: Automated complaint process is unable to cope, Do not help honest people, Does not help consumers.

Comments