Verified Reviewer

you guys are holding my money for an international order. The funds will mot be unheld until the item is delvered.

75% of the time international packages are not scanned in as delivered. So I refuse to come out of pocket for shipping and then you guys never release the funds because the item wasnt delivered. I am ok with you guys holding my domestic order funds but not my international ones. It is to easy to get scammed as a seller that way.

Furthur more the fact that you handle billions of dollars of small businesses miney and your not taking phone calls for the people keeple your company afloat with our 3% processing fess is deplorable and unexceptable.

Imagine if you needed money from your bank for an emergency medical expense and you went to the atm and you saw charges that werent made by you and your balance was $0.

Then imagine calling the bank to report what happened and they said they werent taking phone calls but text them and they normaly respond within a few hours then 36 hours laters you get a response that doesnt even adress your issue! You guys outsource all your csr's anyway why cant they answer phones!?

User's recommendation: If you are frustrated that paypal won't take customer calls, then call 408967**** and keep say.

Location: Alliance, Nebraska