Verified Reviewer

I have had your Paypal service for years and it has worked well. But suddenly I went to log into my account and can't do that because it asks for a cell number to verify me.

I don't have a cell phone and never have and wasn't told I needed one when creating my account years ago. When I created the account I needed an EMAIL address to verify. Paypal has all of my personal banking info, bank acct number and credit card info, but now they locking me out with MY information. How can I get into my account without owning a cell/smartphone.

I am a senior citizen and can't afford nor want to pay a cellphone bill. I have a Landline I have had for ages.

This is so not fair and a cruel way to treat people who have made them a profitable company. What do I do?

User's recommendation: Maybe try another company rather than Paypal.

Preferred solution: Access to my account without owning a smartphone..

PayPal Pros: Easy to use to pay for things online, Paying for purchases online.

PayPal Cons: Cant access your account without a smartphone.

Comments