This is the most horrible App ever.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and I personally feel this company should shut down.

A person named Mike Jay had a deal with me on OLX and decided to pay for the product through Pay pal. I got a mail that the transaction has been debited from his account but it has not been credited to my account.

Then they sent another mail stating that only after I pay for the shipment will they release my money into my account. Hence they asked me to pay 6 thousand rupess to an account holder named Morrin morris for shipment. Second time they tell me that there's an insurance amount I need to pay for my money to be released into my account. This time it was 10 thousand rupees.

The third time they tell me that my account has been deactivated and to activate it I have to pay 15 thousand rupees.

Firstly I don't understand why I as a seller have to make these payments? Second you'll fake promise to release the money in my account once the last transaction is made.

Trying to get in touch with the back end who always sends threatening mails saying that if the transaction is not done the FBI will take strict actions against me and put me behind bars.

This app only threatens people to scam them.

This is not any part of their terms and policies. This company has failed to return my money back to me.

Please do forward this message and spread the word if you have faced similar issues

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka

Comments

#1841983

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT *** *** STEALING FROM WHOMEVER THEY CAN., THEY SAY THEY ARE PROTECTING YOU WHEN YOU SELL SOMETHING AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR PAYMENT. THAT ALONE LETS YOU KNOW HOW IGNORANT THEY ARE AND ANTIBODY WITH AY SINCE CAN SEE THROUGH THAT.

HELP YOU BY HOLDING YOUR FUNDS WHILE YOU'RE OUT WAITING. I WILL *** THEIR WORLD UP AND HOLD THEIR *** IN CONTEMPT TO ALL OF WHAT THEY COMPLY TO SAY AND DO AND TO NO AVAIL CAN THEY GIVE A PROPER ANSWER TO HOW IT HELPS THE SELLER. THEY ARE *** UP.

AND NEED TO BE *** OVER AND OVER AND OVER! AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE *** ALL THE WAY TO ***

THEY LIE AND STEAL!