Update by user Nov 13, 2020

Paypal said they would continue to try and resolve the matter in favor of me the buyer, but I haven't heard from them in days. Do not use this service, Please.

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2020

The seller is claiming that the package was delivered, I never received my package. I receive packages daily, if the package would have been delivered, I would have received it.

I've never had this happen before with an order. PayPal appears to be doing everything they can however it's becoming harder to log on. I had to verify not a robot which I've never had to do before for PayPal and it wasn't even letting me have a keyboard to put in the requested information for not a robot and it constantly says that it's their problem I spent hours on many days on this matter. I highly, highly recommend not ever using PayPal.

It is all a scam in my opinion. You use a service for protection and security, instead you get the exact opposite.

Horrendous awful experience. This is the second order I have used paypal for in my Life, and I will never be such a fool again!

User's recommendation: Use a credit card.

Paypal Pros: Wasting contless energy and time.

Paypal Cons: Fraud prevention and theft investigation.

Comments