Verified Reviewer

I understand we are not in a good time but Ive been trying for over 1 month to try to rest my password and no one can get back to me. Its keeps saying if I need help log in.

Um are they dumb I cant login. When I try to reset password it says oops something went wrong on there end so how does that work for me. Im at a different situation Than everyone because this doesnt happen to anyone else. So Im guessing there a glitch so I dont mind emailing someone and they could fix it in backend but that didnt work they told me to login and email from there.

I almost lost it since I told them I cant login. Then I went to messenger to talk to someone and found out it was a robot.

So t I went to social media to talk to some one and they couldnt help because there not allowed to So Im guessing when covid-19 Is over maybe There lines will work again. Its been over a month of my trying to reset my password very frustrating.

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments