Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 07, 2020

I bought a video console in a store, and it turned out to be a fraud, and I have been calling paypal to customer service and they never answer calls to start a dispute, as I pay as a guest, and then I create the account nothing appears. And PayPal is conspicuous by its absence and does not give any guarantee to customers.

Paypal does not serve tremendous scam, I'm going to complain.

Update of my case with paypal.

By this means when making a complaint and with the number and information on how to contact PayPal, I was able to communicate with them, by email.

I sent paypal all the information from my purchase receipt, and they started an investigation, closed the case in my favor after a few days and told me that they were going to return my money to my original form of payment. I am satisfied with the promptness with which paypal resolved my case after being able to contact them, although initially I could not find a way to communicate with them, I recommend everyone not to pay as a guest by paypal, first make a paypal account and then pay with your Paypal account is the safest way and it will be easier to make a dispute, in case you do not receive what you buy or any other situation, since the transaction will be reflected in your account.

User's recommendation: Never pay through paypal, there is a lot of fraud by shell companies and then paypal never responds to calls.

Paypal Cons: No people to talk to, Poor customer service.

Comments