Verified Reviewer

Dear sir,

I am beyond frustrated that you would drop this. I even called you up because I bought the doll from China but they made me return it to Malaysia so I called you about it.

The company made it clear that it would orobably get lost so they would not refund me. Theyve tried all along to not refund me!

Malaysia does not have tracking past customs. I was concerned about this. I was concerned about returning it to a different country.

I called you at PayPal! I was told to go ahead and return it to Malaysia even though I expressed concern and was told not to worry and that PayPal had my back. I did everything possible that you asked me to do. I am sure the doll company knew it couldnt be tracked past customs.

This was deliberate. I did everything it was possible to do and now you just close my case against me This is not right!!! I am beyond upset. I paid an additional $15 to send it to Malaysia so Im even more out of pocket and that company is still selling dolls that are not lifelike!!!!

I do not understand how you can do this!!! This company is knowingly swindling Americans without returning money to people like me who were so unhappy and annoyed. They told me they would never refund me and they were right. This is disgraceful that you would let them win when I did everything possible you asked of me.

If you find the recording of my call you will see I was concerned. Malaysia does not do tracking to the warehouse only to customs and I told you that. You wait weeks and then you deny my case!! Of course they are going to say they never got it.

They threatened me with that all along!

I am most upset!! It was the principle.....

Jackie Thodos

User's recommendation: PayPal did not even reply. Don’t bother with them!

Location: New Port Richey, Florida