Verified Reviewer

To whom it May concern,

September last year my Daughter Sarah Rice had her account banned for an innocent reason. My Daughter was scammed by someone whom promised to send her money for emergency home improvements and then a friend very kindly sent her $1,500 and she already had $500 extra which in fact my husband had sent to his Daughter so the total of $2,000 was immediately seized by PayPal USA as they believed it was to be fraudulent and that she violated your terms of use which in fact she did no such thing which was totally innocent on her side, so I am emailing you to ask you very nicely to sort this out for her ie.

un bann her account and allow her to rightly access her own money which she desperately needs for her home improvements and to buy a hot water system for her home which she needs NOW!!!!!!!!!!

and not in March which she has previously been told but hasnt been told how.

I urge you to do the right thing here and with urgency and also an apology to her for unnecessary distress whom happens to have Autism and you are picking on a vulnerable adult. Who has several learning difficulties and the distress which has been caused for months is not very professional and it doesnt really look good!!!!!!!

Kindly resolve this matter ASAP

Kindest Regards

Looking forward to hearing from you as I expect to be included in the email that you send my daughter

Kate Angelica Marie Craven Liu

Ling Liu

Miss Caroline Louise Craven

For your information sjrice18@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Preferred solution: KINDLY RETURN HER MONEY REOPEN HER ACCOUNT FOR HER AND APOLOGISE FOR MONTHS OF DISTRESS FOR HER AND HER FAMILY WHO NEEDED URGENT REPAIRS TO THEIR HOME.

Paypal Pros: No pros as far as i am concerned.

Paypal Cons: Impossible to reach customer service, Paypal account restriction as a reaction to my refund demand, Unreasonable 180 day hold, Zero customer service.

Comments