I purchased concert tickets in another state two years ago. I moved and closed that bank account and naturally opened one in the state I moved to.

The concert was rescheduled last year and was finally canceled this year. My money was refunded to a debit card I had in the state I moved from and I cannot get my money off of it. Did I mention I legally changed my name last year? I sent PayPal my documents via mail last year.

They did not change my name. I uploaded papers to them last week to which they replied they could not read them. My new bank account is a different name then my Paypal account so I can't even link my old debit card from the closed account with $438.00 on it to my new card. I can't access my own money IN my account!!!

What can I do?? Please help me. It's a lot of money to me, as I worked very hard for it.

Sincerely, Pamela Booth is my legal name (Di Lorenzo- PayPal account name). I contacted the old bank, the ticket seller and PayPal and no one can seem to help me.

Comments