Verified Reviewer

4.6

Greetings,

Today Wednesday June 24th I contacted PayPal customer service would buys me that at 11:59 p.m. Eastern standard Time my $3,000 eCheck would be in my account.

And I called PayPal again in the evening because the $3,000 each check has not cleared according to the PayPal associate dated Wednesday June 24th 2020.

A complaint is is that your PayPal associate lied stating that the $3,000 each check would be in the account by 11:59 p.m.

Eastern standard Time and right now it is 12:22 a.m. eastern standard time Thursday June 25th.

I'm complaining because you should have on record as your telephone says that you are recording for quality inn for our care so therefore I'd like a complaint and to find out where my $3,000 e check that was being sent to me and was supposed to be available in my account by 11:59 p.m. June 24th.

please advise at your earliest convenience being that PayPal customer care is only open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Pacific time.

Sincerely,

Warren Jenkins

jenkins.warren@***.com

(720) 432-****

Here's the original email:paypalFunds Are on the Way!Hello Connoisseurs Choice Unlimited ,

It usually takes 3-5 business days for an eCheck payment to clear.

Important: Please do not ship any items until we notify you by email that this payment has been completed. You can check the status at any time by logging in to your PayPal account.

eCheck details

/Note/Note/Note

Sincerely,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.Did you know you can earn money with the PayPal Merchant Referral Bonus program?

For details, go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_web-referrals-mrb-outside

If you don't want us to notify you when someone sends you money, just update your preferences. Log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright 1999-**** PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.

PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal PPX001026:N/A:4f361890bdabd

User's recommendation: I recommend PayPal.

Location: Denver, Colorado