This is what I was told today June 29, 2014 by Missy in Arizona GE Capital Retail Pay Pal Smart Connect when I called to find out why ever since the Pay Pal Site has changed I cannot look at my statements from GE Capital Retail Bank Pay Pal.

I also asked her why if I have a credit limit of $1,600.00 how can my available credit be $1,581.00 available. She informed me that she would connect me to Pay Pal so she connected me to Jason in India if you can believe that is his real name? I don't too many Jason's over there in India, the time in India was June 30, 2014 approximately 6:50 am.

I have an outstanding balance of $18.38 that needs to be paid before my available credit can amount to $1,600.00. If you take $1,581.00 & add $18.38 you get $1,599.38. Really? So when Missy from Arizona connected me to Jason in India & I asked what "Planet" do they get there math from? There is a difference of 62 cents. If you take $1,581.00 add $18.38 & 62 cents you get $1,600.00.

Jason informed me that "THE SYSTEM" doesn't accecpt the "DECIMAL" & once I pay the $18.38 it will equal $1,600.00. Then when I told him that that must be what has happened to all those overpayments of one cent, two cents, three cents etc., must have gone to. They went to "The Decimal Zone" where the "Illusive Phantom" lives never to be seen again! So he offers to credit my account I tell him I have NO IDEA how much money you owe me & to stop trying to pay people money just to get them to drop the matter I told him FIX IT! I also told him that if you take all those one cent two cents etc. & add them up by the millions you get lots & lots of "Illegal Money", then I was promptly disconnected this happens all the time.

Are any of our STATE & FEDERAL AGENCIES paying attention to this MESS that just keeps getting messier by the minute? I myself don't think they are. This is so unbelievable & so ridiculous not to mention outragious & *** that there is no name in any dictionary on this planet that could describe what is going on here. You know they really need to pay that "Phantom" some serious overtime here either that or this "Phantom" is the most *** "Phantom" there is out in Space who only visits earth when phoned by Pay Pal & GE Capital Retail Bank now Synchrony Bank.

This new name Synchrony Bank in the dictionary here on "The Planet Earth" is defined as:

"""""""The duo's gravity puts them in a synchronous orbit, which means they face each other with the same side all the time.""""""""

""""""Normally, brain activity is synchronous across this circuit's three regions""""" I think they chose this name for this last definition of the word. The names changed GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Money Bank are the three regions.

In my opinion this new name is just that a name to get away from all the other names they have had. If they were really truly sorry as they state in writing on sites such as this then why do they just keep doing the same thing over and over and over again under all these different names? I think they have been doing so many "Illegal Activities" for so long they forgot how to do anything honest! Plus I don't think there is one single person that can actually tell the truth at any of these different company names this "Corrupt & Evil" corporation has had. I would not want to be the bookkeeper or accountant for this corporation (The Three) it would be an absolute Nightmare to figure out anything here an absolute Nightmare & they are allowed to continue doing business even with all the "Illegal Activities" they have been caught in. Why? Why are they allowed to change there name continuously & allowed to do business in this manner? This is so undescribabale that someone somewhere higher up in our state or federal government or both on this planet is getting a piece of the action that is what I think. "Crooks" the lot of them!

Review about: Credit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.