368 views

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Apr 04, 2020

READ AND WEEP

Update by user Apr 04, 2020

PAYPAL CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WHILE THIS TRANSACTION I CANNOT ACCESS. BUT SAY I CLOSED IT.

HOW COULD I CLOSE IT WITH ACTIVITY ON IT? THIS IS PROOF. I WILL SINK THEM. Buyer shemal1441 Order number 24-0468*-***95 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want See more Mar 24 Return started Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want a refund Mar 18 Delivered Mar 15 Item purchased GIVE ME A CORRECT ANSWER TO IT,.

AND TO WHY HE NEED ME TO SEND HIM A RETURN SLIP. FAKE AND LYING. I HAVE THE PROOF AS I WILL EXPOSE IT SOON TO THE COURTS. BEST REGARDS TO YOU, Darren Durham 225darrenwayne LOOK REAL DEEPThe buyer started a return The buyer has until Mar 31 to ship the item.

You can either wait for the item to arrive or issue a refund. If you issue a refund now, this return will be closed and you shouldn't expect to receive the item back. This return has been approved automatically, per the eBay returns policy. item picture UMAREX WALTHER CP99 COMPACT BICOLOR BLOWBACK BB GUN AIR CO2 PISTOL Buyer shemal1441 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want a refund See less Tracking details Number: 930192****600009****16 Carrier: USPS Mar 24, 04:24 PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT USPS AWAITS ITEM GREENVILLE MS 38703 PAYPAL CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WHILE THIS TRANSACTION I CANNOT ACCESS.

BUT SAY I CLOSED IT. HOW COULD I CLOSE IT WITH ACTIVITY ON IT? THIS IS PROOF. I WILL SINK THEM.

Buyer shemal1441 Order number 24-0468*-***95 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want See more Mar 24 Return started Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not in the quality that I was looking for I want a refund Mar 18 Delivered Mar 15 Item purchased GIVE ME A CORRECT ANSWER TO IT,. AND TO WHY HE NEED ME TO SEND HIM A RETURN SLIP. FAKE AND LYING. I HAVE THE PROOF AS I WILL EXPOSE IT SOON TO THE COURTS.

BEST REGARDS TO YOU, Darren Durham 225darrenwayne LOOK REAL DEEP Started YES Shipped NO Refund NEVER ON USPS SITE March 24, 2020 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 24, 2020 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

HE SENT ME A MESSAGE TO SEND HIM A RETURN SLIP! March 24, 2020 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 24, 2020 to expect your package for mailing. This doesyou will pay for closing my account and saying I did it.

This is just one proof of 14 years with you. NO WAY I COULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.Paypal Corporation ATTN: Lego Dept/civil 2211 North First St. St, Jose California 95131SEND THIS TO THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE!My name is Ronald and I am a member of PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations.

Your concerns were recently forwarded to my office for review. LET HIM REVIEW THIS TOO.

Update by user Mar 30, 2020

Your account can’t be closedThis account cannot be closed until the funds transfer from your bank account is completed.PROF I CANNOT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!I HAVE NO ACTIVITY EITHER. SO SEE HOW PAYPAL LIESTELL ME MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED AND IN NO WAY DID I CLOSE IT BECAUSE THIS WOULD COME UP BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT THEY CLOSED I HAD ACTIVITY AND HAVE PROOF.

I WILL SUE THEN TO *** AND HAVE PROOF THEY DID IT!PLIS THEY HOLD YOUR MONEY AND TAKE OUT AND PAY THEMSELVES AND EBAY VUT TAKE THEIRS. HOW DO I KNOW THE DO TAKE THEIR MONEY? I SELL SOMETHING AND THEY HAVE ON THE CANCELLED INVOICE THEM PROCESSING THE MONEY THEY TOOK BACK TO THE SALE. DUMB *** IGNORANT COMPANYTHEY WILL PAY AND I WILL BE THE ONE WHO SINKS THEM!HERE IS THE INVOICE WHERE I SOLD SOMETHING ON 3/29/2020 AND CANCELLED ON 3/30/2020 *****PROOFFee reversal ReceivedMarch 30, 2020 at 2:56:22 AM CDTTransaction ID: 5KS52844LJ654363CPayment Status: COMPLETEDGross amount$4.74 USDWe have no postal address on fileTransaction ActivityDetailsGross amountFee amountNet amountMar 29, 2020Payment from PayPalDetails$152.98 USD-$12.72 USD$140.26 USDMar 30, 2020Refund to PayPalDetails-$152.98 USD-$12.72 USD-$140.26 USDMar 30, 2020Partner commission reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USDYour PaymentGross Amount$4.74 USDPayPal Fee$0.00 USDNet Amount$4.74 USDPaid byPayPalCHECK THAT OUT ABOVE: (PARTNER)I WILL SINK THEMPartner commission reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USDYour PaymentREADOM AND WEEP PAYPAL...

YOU THIEVESTHE PARTNER AND EXPOSED BY ME (EBAY)Mar 30, 2020Tax collected by eBay reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USD....PARTNER COMMISSION $7.98EBAY COMMISSION $7.98THE SAME AMOUNT. I AM GIVING ALL THE FACTS AND PROOF TO SINK YOU. PARTNER HA HA BITCH!THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:THIS WAS SENT TO ME BY A PAYPAY EMPLOYEE WAY UP THE CHAIN:It is important to note that, effective July 20, 2015, PayPal and eBay became separate entities; and PayPal is no longer owned by eBay. In reference to your complaint regarding fees, taxes, or held funds from payments you are receiving through eBay, we recommend that you contact eBay Customer Service at 1-86*-***-****.

Any information you would like regarding funds that PayPal holds for goods and services payments, or other fees, please feel free to view this information on our website at www.paypal.com and then click on the fees option at the bottom of the page. LOOK AT WHAT THE FIRST REVERSAL FEES SAY!Partner commission reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USDNOW LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS WHEN I CLICK ON DETAILS ABOUT PARTNERMar 30, 2020Tax collected by eBay reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USD....NOTE THIS ONE QUOTE FROM A MESSAGE FROM PAYPAL EMPLOYEE WAY UP THE CHAIN:.IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I SHARE THIS WITH YOU... WE USE THE SAME WORD...IMPORTANT!It is important to note that, effective July 20, 2015, PayPal and eBay became separate entities******** LOVE IT!I SCREWED THE BOTTOM POLE EMPLOYEES THAT ANSWER QUESTIONS ON CHAT TO WHERE THEY HAD TO SEND MY CHATS UP ABOVE. I HAD THEM SPEECHLESS.

LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE. TIIS IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT AND GOLD.I LOVE IT..I AM THE THORN IN PAYPALS *** THAT THEY CANNOT GET OUT!

Update by user Mar 30, 2020

I SEND IN COMPLAINTS TO PAYPAL AND HAVE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS WITH IT AND THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVE EVERY TIME IN RESPONSE!THIS IS THE MOST IGNORANT COMPANY IN THE WORLD!Dear Darren Durham, You received an email receipt from us for the payment you sent because this payment was processed using PayPal. Included in this email receipt is a Sign Up link to help you create a PayPal account.

If you still have the receipt and would like to create a PayPal account, click the Sign up link in the email. The Sign up link takes you to the PayPal website. Enter your information and follow the instructions to create your PayPal account. If you can't find your receipt, call or email us and we'll try and send you a copy.

You'll need to provide us with as much information as possible about the purchase, such as the email address you used when you paid, the purchase date, the amount, and the merchant name. We'll try to locate your order and send you the receipt. Here's another way to create a Personal PayPal account if you can't find the receipt. Go to www.paypal.com.Click Sign up at the top of the page.Select the type of account you'd like to create and click Continue.Enter your email address, create a password, and click Continue.Enter the required information and click Agree and Create Account.

If you choose to create an account without using the Sign up link, you won’t be able to access the original transaction details.

Thanks,PayPal Copyright © 1999-**** PayPal. All rights reserved.

Update by user Mar 20, 2020

WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD AND GET AWAY WITH STEALING. I WILL BE THE ITCH ON THEIR *** THEY CANNOT CURE, EVER

Update by user Mar 20, 2020

MY JOB IS TO SINK THEM...

I NEED A 10 THOUSAND PAGE BOOK TO TELL YOU ABOUT THESE RIP OFF SOB'S

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2020

To PayPal: Ridiculous Company Policies and Rules and a little of Ebay's Incompetent rules you can apply but will not work. Why even give the Seller a Choice of the Matter when it will never HAPPEN? IDIOT IS WHY!

I have had enough of this bad Business with PayPal. The Tax money is actually going to Ebay. But since you are receiving it with the payment for your item, PayPal is charging 2.9% on the Tax and the Seller has nothing to do with the Money Transaction. It is Ebay's money and the Seller can not spend it, touch it in anyway, so it is not what I included with my sale Price and if Ebay wants to Collect Taxes they should set up an account and have it directed there when a seller sells something and let ebay pay the 2.9%^ on it. i truly think this is STRAIGHT UP STEALING ON PAYPAL'S END. I have a Obligation and I will not stop till I die. I want to SINK PAYPAL. A child must have wrote their policies and help answers? How come when you receive Money in PayPal they put a hold on it and you cannot have it to spend till either you wait 21 days or upload a tracking number and it shows delivery and then you have to wait 2 days after that to have it accessible. I have purchased over $200,000.00 with Ebay since I joined in November 2007. So Paypal has been a part of every transaction and they seem not to know. I cannot believe the incompetent people that work there! I had a Business Account and about a week ago I called and Questioned about the Illegal charges on the Ebay Tax Money and I was sent to a Supervisor and let me tell you I put Him in the Right Place and was he squiggling like a worm? Thousands of excuses. He said that ebay pays my Tax Money so that is one Example. He also stated that all CC companies charge a percentage for purchases made on the CC. I said GREAT, BUT I AM NOT SPENDING ANYTHING WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING, PLUS I DID NOT ASK FOR THE MONEY AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT IN ANYWAY AS IT IS GOING STRAIGHT TO EBAY AND SINCE IT IS COLLECTED WITH MY SALE AND PAYPAL CHARGES 2.9% AND .30 ON RECEIVED MONEY FOR YOUR SOLD ITEM. I DID NOT CHARGE SALE TAX ON MONEY AND I DO NOT IN ANYWAY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, AND I SAID WHY WOULD I HAVE TO PAY A PERCENTAGE ON SOMETHING I REALLY RECEIVED THROUGH MY ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO EBAY? LET EBAY OPEN A TAX COLLECTING ACCOUNT AND HAVE THE TAX MONEY BE TRANSFER THAT ACCOUNT, NOT THE SELLERS! IT WAS JUST A AVENUE FOR EBAY TO GET IT AND THE SELLER HAS TO SUFFER THE PERCENTAGE

COST! I wanted to also mention that when PayPal puts your money on Hold they state Several Reasons why and one is to help Protect the seller and Buyer. PayPal, How does this Help the Seller? You Idiot! You take tour percentage and keep it and ebay gets the tax money and i have to wait on mine to come through before I can spend it. Since I am a Top Rated seller, I offer free Shipping on all of my items and free returns if something is not Describe when the Buyer receives it. So you sit on the Money along with thousands of others and making interest on it and the Seller has Paid for Shipping out of his pocket and that is a expense that should be able to take out of what I sold the item for? But as I mentioned a few rows back you say this Protects the Seller and Buyer. Well you Kindergarten Rule writer needs to be GONE TO THE DITCH. Tell me in How ever many Lies or a Book on it How does this help the SELLER? You have got to be crazy. and you are! I also want to mention other Help from the Kindergarten writer. If a seller puts I do not accept returns and that is an option when listing a Item. Why in the *** does Ebay have that option. No matter what when the Buyer receives the item, they could state the box was empty or the item was used and it was sent ion a factory plastic package that was never opened and Listed with Pictures to prove it. Ebay will take your Money and Pay for a Return Label so the Buyer can send it back and I stated as i had a choice I do NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AND YOU DO IT ANYWAY (1)ONE QUESTION KINDERGARTENER? Why do you even have the Option to select I do not Accept returns when NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL SIDE WITH THE BUYER AND SEND THEM A RETURN LABEL AT THE SELLERS COST AND THE SELLER SAID NO RETURNS ACCEPTED! YOU IDIOT! AND IF THE SELLER WINS THE CASE PROVING THE BUYER WAS LYING YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE BUYER BACK FOR THE SHIPPING LABEL. The Seller paid to have it shipped and then you make them pay to have it shipped back and that is twice the lost, plus the Item comes back Damaged and the seller is out again, and you think this is THE CORRECT WAY TO DO BUSINESS? YOU IDIOT! I could show so much you allow the Seller to choose from and In No Way Do you HONOR IT. YOU IDIOT! Back to my account I want to mention what PayPal did. I called and Spoke to a supervisor as I stated Earlier and had him confused and he did not know how to answer correctly and would say anything and what a JOKE? We mostly it was about the 2.9% we are charged for money we did not ask for, sale for and in no way anywhere can it be proven we allowed it! So he was so Confused he CLOSED MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT AND BOY HE WILL PAY! In the help center that the Kindergartner wrote there is a answer to if your account was Closed and You did not do it. contact us. Contacted(4) Four representatives and the Fourth one found it. The other three were Great Idiots! I Was told that a supervisor I had talked to on a Certain Day about the issue with the 2.9% charged for Ebay's Money! For some Reason I was told by the Fourth agent that found My account and stated that I called and talked to a supervisor and he Closed MU ACCOUNT! What, YOU BETTER HAVE THIS AS YOU QUOTE (THIS CONVERSATION COULD BE RECORDER FOR WHATEVER REASON! Well, You better have this recorded that if I was told a Supervisor said I wanted my account Closed it better be RECORDED OR YOU WILL SINK OVER THIS. I did no such thing. To top it off in the Kindergartens help about your account be Closed we can help. (LIE) She could see all and had access to all and told me that it COULD NOT BE RECOVERED, SO I HAVE TO START WITH A NEW ACCOUNT AND SUFFER ALL OF THE KINDERGARTEN RUSINK PAYPALLES ABOUT YOUR MONEY BEING ON HOLD FOR SEVERAL REASONS. New to PayPal. (NO I AM NOT AND CAN PROVE IT) EVEN HAVE A CC BUSINESS DEBIT CARD TO HELP PROVE IT. Other things like change in sales or Category may need to be watched as something could go wrong with whatever fit in that Category.(etc) YOU IDIOT! You know Excuse are like A@@ Holes and everybody has one. You have a Odd one? I really could write a Book on how PayPal runs a Mafia Company and Kindergartens writing for them! WOW! Contact me if you want and i will let you have More about Yourself and the redicil;ous Company Help and rules that make no sense and surely do not apply. Can see all on my 13 Year account that I did not close AND YOU CAN NOT RECOVER. IDIOT! I want to just sue you for 10 million dollars and that is being fair for the suffering you have put Me Through! One of thousands experienced situation with Ebay. This is the Most Awesome Idiot in the world and Can Very Much prove it to why Ebay should have been sued over this! I had sold an Air Rifle to someone and they Buyer actually only live about a Hour drive from my House. I sent the package out and t make a Long long story short this Buyer sent me 49 Message to where his Item was? I Answered All 49. He drove me crazy and would not be satisfied till he got his purchase and I have no Control over the SPS when it is in their possession! He said I ordered Pellets from Washington and got the already and the USPS truck just left my House and why did he not deliver my rifle? Oh my God! I have to be dealing with a 3 year old? come to find out he was 63 Years Dumb! An hour drive it took the USPS 8 days to get it to him and he Pounded me with Messages that were out of this World. 49 in one day! After he receiver it, He left Good Feedback and a Week Late wanted to Return it Because it would not hold a Pattern and his research came up that the Model had a spring Problem to cause that! IDIOT! I own over 200 Air Rifles and CO2 Pistols Combined and this Spring Problem could not be found anywhere in the WORLD of such a problem. But Ebay took the Money out of my account and sent Him a return label and also took the Money out of my account and Paid him Back as he won the Return Cause. (UPDATE) I quickly reversed it to my Favor and proved it was Bogus and I was going to press charges if he messaged me one more time. Ebay said Block Him. Right i did that but it did not work, so thanks for the Idiot advice Ebay! Then during this appeal ebay had take the money out of my Backup account (BACKUP) to pay themselves back for paying Him. well, i get a message from Ebay saying I would get restrictions if I did not pay them back for the Money they sent to the Buyer and they need to be reimbursed! What, How? I faxed proof and submitted all evidence of this transaction and they told me that I need to put a backup on my account as they were trying to get the money and everytime it said I did not have any. WHAT? i SENT THEM PROOF THAT THEY GOT THE MONEY FROM ME AND IT CAME FROM MY BACKUP ACCOUNT. AND THE FOUGHT ME FOR 3 MONTHS ON THIS AND I POUNDED THEM WITH MORE PROOF AND TO NO AVAIL WOULD THEY BELIEVE ME AND STILL TRYING TO GET THE MONEY. (IDIOTS) I told them if they touched my Money I would Own Them! I Finally called Ebay and said I have had enough of this. (THIS IS WHAT I TOLD THEM) I have sent you proof and evidence to I have no more. But one Question i asked was you took Money out of my Account to pay yourself Back for a appeal I won and you DO NOT KNOW WHEN YOU TAKE MONEY FROM A SELLER? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. TAKE MY MONEY AND NOT KNOW IT AND STILL TRYING TO GET IT AND SAYING ADD A BACKUP ACCOUNT. You Got the Proof i sent you and it came out of my account and from what you want me to set up is a Backup account. IDIOT! You did get the Money From Me and It did get taken out of my Backup account and i sent you proof and to no Avail would you Believe me! IDIOT! I truly was amazed that Ebay can take money out of your account to pay themselves back and not even know they did it. I WAS FLOORED BEYOND THIS WORLD OF HOW CAN YOU TAKE MONEY AND NOT KNOW IT? I finally called Ebay again and asked it they would stay on the line and let me make a three way call to add PayPal in the Conversation to let you know That You not Only Got the Money from Me and Out of my backup account and you actually owe Him! They told Ebay what I have told them and sent them, references numbers and copies of payment made to them for the amount they still wanted. IDIOT! After about an Hour on the Three way call Ebay finally FOUND IT! This is a completely honest True story of How idiots in this world of large Companies try to Get You. Make you Waste 3 Months of time to get nowhere and Finally have PayPal let you know that you GOT IT FROM HIM AND THIS IS THE TRANSACTION NUMBER THAT REFERS TO WHEN YOU TOOK IT! MY GOD! FINALLY RESOLVED AND NO APOLOGY. I have had many Idiot conversations with Ebay and Paypal but that one took the cake off the Plate and flew It! Then when they paid me what they owed me is was said to me that this was a courteous Refund to me. I said take back the Courtious Refund and Keep it and Give Me the Correct Refund to which was suppose to be done 3 months earlier. IDIOTS! Sorry for the Long Message But i wanted to share this with the world and know i want to SINK PAYPAY SOOOOOOOO BAD AND SUE THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED ME AND KEEPING MY MONEY WHEN I AM A TOP RARED PLUS SELLER AND GIVE ALL AND HAVE OVER 2700 FEEDBACKS AND SPENT OVER $200,000.00 WITH EBAY AND PAYPAL AGAIN WAS INVOLVED! IDIOTS! NO NEGATIVE IN 13 YEARS AND ONE RETURN FOR A NEW ITEM THAT HAD A MANUFACTURER DEFECT. ALL ON MY SELLER DASHBOARD. ALL ZEROS TO ANY PROBLEMS. I also give free shipping and every Package is sent out in One Business Day, never Missed. But My detailed rating has me at shipping cost 4.9 out of 5? and My shipping time is at 4.9 out of 5? IDIOTS! Honestly I have a message from them at the time I was doing 3 day handling time and they said you shipping service is So great, consider Changing it to 1 Day and gave me a Breakdown in all my shipping, but 4.9 out of 5? IDIOTS! AS OF NOW I COULD WRITE A TEN THOUSAND PAGE REAL TRUTH AND EVIDENCE OF WHAT EBAY AND PAYPAY HAVE DONE TO ME AND WHAT KINDERGARTEN NEEDS TO GO AND MAKE RULES FOR KIDS? I surely that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THIS POST! I really am still amazed when I look back at what I have accomplished and So many other Great Sellers on Ebay have had to suffer Because of Ebay's money back guarantee. Give Your All to satisfy a Buyer who steps on you and gets away with it. Great Seller Protection PayPal and Ebay! Just to let you know how they handle a return from a Buyers lies about something and a seller Can prove it and How Ebay deals with it to make it a Word of Theirs ( Money Back Guarantee) They will tell you that the appeal was found in your favor, Good News, We have sent back the Payment the Buyer Paid for the Item you sold them and Just say that it was Damaged in return Shipping! GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. CHEATS AND LIARS AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF EBAY AND PAYPAL ON THE UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY RULES AND LYING AND NOT KNOWING WHEN YOU TAKE MONEY FROM SOMEONES ACCOUNT AND STILL TRY TO TAKE IT AND ASK ME TO ADD A BACK UP. AWESOME, YOU GOT IT FROM ME AND FROM MY BACKUP. IDIOTS!

COST! I wanted to also mention that when PayPal puts your money on Hold they state Several Reasons why and one is to help Protect the seller and Buyer. PayPal, How does this Help the Seller? You Idiot! You take tour percentage and keep it and ebay gets the tax money and i have to wait on mine to come through before I can spend it. Since I am a Top Rated seller, I offer free Shipping on all of my items and free returns if something is not Describe when the Buyer receives it. So you sit on the Money along with thousands of others and making interest on it and the Seller has Paid for Shipping out of his pocket and that is a expense that should be able to take out of what I sold the item for? But as I mentioned a few rows back you say this Protects the Seller and Buyer. Well you Kindergarten Rule writer needs to be GONE TO THE DITCH. Tell me in How ever many Lies or a Book on it How does this help the SELLER? You have got to be crazy. and you are! I also want to mention other Help from the Kindergarten writer. If a seller puts I do not accept returns and that is an option when listing a Item. Why in the *** does Ebay have that option. No matter what when the Buyer receives the item, they could state the box was empty or the item was used and it was sent ion a factory plastic package that was never opened and Listed with Pictures to prove it. Ebay will take your Money and Pay for a Return Label so the Buyer can send it back and I stated as i had a choice I do NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AND YOU DO IT ANYWAY (1)ONE QUESTION KINDERGARTENER? Why do you even have the Option to select I do not Accept returns when NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL SIDE WITH THE BUYER AND SEND THEM A RETURN LABEL AT THE SELLERS COST AND THE SELLER SAID NO RETURNS ACCEPTED! YOU IDIOT! AND IF THE SELLER WINS THE CASE PROVING THE BUYER WAS LYING YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE BUYER BACK FOR THE SHIPPING LABEL. The Seller paid to have it shipped and then you make them pay to have it shipped back and that is twice the lost, plus the Item comes back Damaged and the seller is out again, and you think this is THE CORRECT WAY TO DO BUSINESS? YOU IDIOT! I could show so much you allow the Seller to choose from and In No Way Do you HONOR IT. YOU IDIOT! Back to my account I want to mention what PayPal did. I called and Spoke to a supervisor as I stated Earlier and had him confused and he did not know how to answer correctly and would say anything and what a JOKE? We mostly it was about the 2.9% we are charged for money we did not ask for, sale for and in no way anywhere can it be proven we allowed it! So he was so Confused he CLOSED MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT AND BOY HE WILL PAY! In the help center that the Kindergartner wrote there is a answer to if your account was Closed and You did not do it. contact us. Contacted(4) Four representatives and the Fourth one found it. The other three were Great Idiots! I Was told that a supervisor I had talked to on a Certain Day about the issue with the 2.9% charged for Ebay's Money! For some Reason I was told by the Fourth agent that found My account and stated that I called and talked to a supervisor and he Closed MU ACCOUNT! What, YOU BETTER HAVE THIS AS YOU QUOTE (THIS CONVERSATION COULD BE RECORDER FOR WHATEVER REASON! Well, You better have this recorded that if I was told a Supervisor said I wanted my account Closed it better be RECORDED OR YOU WILL SINK OVER THIS. I did no such thing. To top it off in the Kindergartens help about your account be Closed we can help. (LIE) She could see all and had access to all and told me that it COULD NOT BE RECOVERED, SO I HAVE TO START WITH A NEW ACCOUNT AND SUFFER ALL OF THE KINDERGARTEN RULES ABOUT YOUR MONEY BEING ON HOLD FOR SEVERAL REASONS. New to PayPal. (NO I AM NOT AND CAN PROVE IT) EVEN HAVE A CC BUSINESS DEBIT CARD TO HELP PROVE IT. Other things like change in sales or Category may need to be watched as something could go wrong with whatever fit in that Category.(etc) YOU IDIOT! You know Excuse are like A@G Holes and everybody has one. You have a Odd one? I really could write a Book on how PayPal runs a Mafia Company and Kindergartens writing for them! WOW! Contact me if you want and i will let you have More about Yourself and the redicil;ous Company Help and rules that make no sense and surely do not apply. Can see all on my 13 Year account that I did not close AND YOU CAN NOT RECOVER. IDIOT! I want to just sue you for 10 million dollars and that is being fair for the suffering you have put Me Through! One of thousands experienced situation with Ebay. This is the Most Awesome Idiot in the world and Can Very Much prove it to why Ebay should have been sued over this! I had sold an Air Rifle to someone and they Buyer actually only live about a Hour drive from my House. I sent the package out and t make a Long long story short this Buyer sent me 49 Message to where his Item was? I Answered All 49. He drove me crazy and would not be satisfied till he got his purchase and I have no Control over the SPS when it is in their possession! He said I ordered Pellets from Washington and got the already and the USPS truck just left my House and why did he not deliver my rifle? Oh my God! I have to be dealing with a 3 year old? come to find out he was 63 Years Dumb! An hour drive it took the USPS 8 days to get it to him and he Pounded me with Messages that were out of this World. 49 in one day! After he receiver it, He left Good Feedback and a Week Late wanted to Return it Because it would not hold a Pattern and his research came up that the Model had a spring Problem to cause that! IDIOT! I own over 200 Air Rifles and CO2 Pistols Combined and this Spring Problem could not be found anywhere in the WORLD of such a problem. But Ebay took the Money out of my account and sent Him a return label and also took the Money out of my account and Paid him Back as he won the Return Cause. (UPDATE) I quickly reversed it to my Favor and proved it was Bogus and I was going to press charges if he messaged me one more time. Ebay said Block Him. Right i did that but it did not work, so thanks for the Idiot advice Ebay! Then during this appeal ebay had take the money out of my Backup account (BACKUP) to pay themselves back for paying Him. well, i get a message from Ebay saying I would get restrictions if I did not pay them back for the Money they sent to the Buyer and they need to be reimbursed! What, How? I faxed proof and submitted all evidence of this transaction and they told me that I need to put a backup on my account as they were trying to get the money and everytime it said I did not have any. WHAT? i SENT THEM pROOF THAT THEY GOT THE MONEY FROM ME AND IT CAME FROM MY BACKUP ACCOUNT. AND THE FOUGHT ME FOR 3 MONTHS ON THIS AND I POUNDED THEM WITH MORE PROOF AND TO NO AVAIL WOULD THEY BELIEVE ME AND STILL TRYING TO GET THE MONEY. (IDIOTS) I told them if they touched my Money I would Own Them! I Finally called Ebay and said I have had enough of this. (THIS IS WHAT I TOLD THEM) I have sent you proof and evidence to I have no more. But one Question i asked was you took Money out of my Account to pay yourself Back for a appeal I won and you DO NOT KNOW WHEN YOU TAKE MONEY FROM A SELLER? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. TAKE MY MONEY AND NOT KNOW IT AND STILL TRYING TO GET IT AND SAYING ADD A BACKUP ACCOUNT. You Got the Proof i sent you and it came out of my account and from what you want me to set up is a Backup account. IDIOT! You did get the Money From Me and It did get taken out of my Backup account and i sent you proof and to no Avail would you Believe me! IDIOT! I truly was amazed that Ebay can take money out of your account to pay themselves back and not even know they did it. I WAS FLOORED BEYOND THIS WORLD OF HOW CAN YOU TAKE MONEY AND NOT KNOW IT? I finally called Ebay again and asked it they would stay on the line and let me make a three way call to add PayPal in the Conversation to let you know That You not Only Got the Money from Me and Out of my backup account and you actually owe Him! They told Ebay what I have told them and sent them, references numbers and copies of payment made to them for the amount they still wanted. IDIOT! After about an Hour on the Three way call Ebay finally FOUND IT! This is a completely honest True story of How idiots in this world of large Companies try to Get You. Make you Waste 3 Months of time to get nowhere and Finally have PayPal let you know that you GOT IT FROM HIM AND THIS IS THE TRANSACTION NUMBER THAT REFERS TO WHEN YOU TOOK IT! MY GOD! FINALLY RESOLVED AND NO APOLOGY. I have had many Idiot conversations with Ebay and Paypal but that one took the cake off the Plate and flew It! Then when they paid me what they owed me is was said to me that this was a courteous Refund to me. I said take back the Courtious Refund and Keep it and Give Me the Correct Refund to which was suppose to be done 3 months earlier. IDIOTS! Sorry for the Long Message But i wanted to share this with the world and know i want to SINK PAYPAY SOOOOOOOO BAD AND SUE THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED ME AND KEEPING MY MONEY WHEN I AM A TOP RARED PLUS SELLER AND GIVE ALL AND HAVE OVER 2700 FEEDBACKS AND SPENT OVER $200,000.00 WITH EBAY AND PAYPAL AGAIN WAS INVOLVED! IDIOTS! NO NEGATIVE IN 13 YEARS AND ONE RETURN FOR A NEW ITEM THAT HAD A MANUFACTURER DEFECT. ALL ON MY SELLER DASHBOARD. ALL ZEROS TO ANY PROBLEMS. I also give free shipping and every Package is sent out in One Business Day, never Missed. But My detailed rating has me at shipping cost 4.9 out of 5? and My shipping time is at 4.9 out of 5? IDIOTS! Honestly I have a message from them at the time I was doing 3 day handling time and they said you shipping service is So great, consider Changing it to 1 Day and gave me a Breakdown in all my shipping, but 4.9 out of 5? IDIOTS! AS OF NOW I COULD WRITE A TEN THOUSAND PAGE REAL TRUTH AND EVIDENCE OF WHAT EBAY AND PAYPAY HAVE DONE TO ME AND WHAT KINDERGARTEN NEEDS TO GO AND MAKE RULES FOR KIDS? I surely that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THIS POST! I really am still amazed when I look back at what I have accomplished and So many other Great Sellers on Ebay have had to suffer Because of Ebay's money back guarantee. Give Your All to satisfy a Buyer who steps on you and gets away with it. Great Seller Protection PayPal and Ebay! Just to let you know how they handle a return from a Buyers lies about something and a seller Can prove it and How Ebay deals with it to make it a Word of Theirs ( Money Back Guarantee) They will tell you that the appeal was found in your favor, Good News, We have sent back the Payment the Buyer Paid for the Item you sold them and Just say that it was Damaged in return Shipping! GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. CHEATS AND LIARS AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF EBAY AND PAYPAL ON THE UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY RULES AND LYING AND NOT KNOWING WHEN YOU TAKE MONEY FROM SOMEONES ACCOUNT AND STILL TRY TO TAKE IT AND ASK ME TO ADD A BACK UP. AWESOME, YOU GOT IT FROM ME AND FROM MY BACKUP. IDIOTS!

I will leave for now as I think I have accomplished of something I want others to See and Sorry If I offended anyone in any way as I Write Nothing But the Truth and Can & Do have all Evidence to back it up! TRY ME? MY DUTY IS TO GET Y'ALL FOR ALL THE WRONG DOINGS AND IMPROPER PROCEDURES YOU SAY FOLLOW AND LISTING SOMETHING WITH A CHOICE THAT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE THERE AS YOU WILL ALWAYS SIDE WITH THE BUYER TO 150% PLUS!

ATTENTION: EBAY AND PAYPAL, I give this to the Public and Others who have Experienced the Idiots of the Companies rules and Neglecting to really see things through the Correct Way. Just another number , and sellers and Buyers make you money both ways!

I truly want to Sue Both of you for ALL YOUR SICK POLICIES YOU HAVE AND I DESERVE IT AND TO THE PAYPAL SUPERVISOR WHICH I AM SURE THEY HAVE ON FILE WHOM CLOSED MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT AND CAUSE THIS UNBELIEVABLE CONFUSION TO HAVE TO ENDURE YOU NEED TO BE FIRED AND KICKED OUT THE DOOR. AND GET RID OF THE KINDERGARTNER WHO WRITES AND GET A DUCK TO DO BETTER!

FYI:

Paypal Corporation

ATTN: Lego Dept/civil

2211 North First St.

St, Jose California 95131

To the Unknown and Best of Luck as you have Cost me Business, Sales, Time, Money, Lying, stealing, and most of all Not Completely Being a Compassionate Company to see through the Mess you have Because of the Almighty Dollar YOU are after! THE TRUTH HURTS AND I KNOW THIS WILL HURT AND YOU DESERVE IT AND TO ALL OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY EBAY AND PAYPAL? GO GET THEM!!

Be Blessed,

Darren Your Forever Itch that cannot be cured.

User's recommendation: SINK PAYPAL AND JOIN IN ON MY BILLION DOLLAR SUIT. I WILL GET THEM! MY JOB FOR LIFE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: 2 million dollar restitution for the lost of customers, business and closing out a business account. WRONG SINK PAYPAL.

Paypal Cons: Poor customer sevice, Unnecessary holds on funds, Lack of information, Entire interaction with paypals hideous customer support, Suck big time.

Comments

PayPal is a bloody joke.. I have been buying things on eBay since November 2019 for my business and all of the sudden they are blocking/refusing my payments to seller.

I have NEVER had a PayPal account and have always paid as a guest when checking out with no issues until the other day when I tried to pay for an invoice and it kept coming up try another payment. So I put in my Credit Card info nope wouldn't go through. Then I was told it was my bank refusing payment so I called my bank and credit card company and they weren't the issue. Then eBay told me I needed to contact PayPal but their offices are closed and the only way yo reach them is by signing into my PayPal account.

Again I DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT to sign into in the mean time I have pissed off sellers because they haven't been paid. eBay told me the easy fix is to open a PayPal account NOPE that's not going to happen. How can they force me to open an account I don't want or need to buy things off eBay ?

How can they for NO reason just refuse payments that have been coming straight out of my personal checking or personal credit card for months and all of the sudden as I stated just refuse payments. I like using eBay but this PayPal company is a bloody damn joke..

They are glorified theives! they have made my life a freaking mess and don't care and other offices are open to take phone calls or customer service department don't care they steal from people and don't care it's crazy while people are out here suffering now we suffer more because of PayPal gaining more money and using our money for their profit and gain!

Your account can’t be closed This account cannot be closed until the funds transfer from your bank account is completed. PROF I CANNOT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!

I HAVE NO ACTIVITY EITHER. SO SEE HOW PAYPAL LIES TELL ME MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED AND IN NO WAY DID I CLOSE IT BECAUSE THIS WOULD COME UP BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT THEY CLOSED I HAD ACTIVITY AND HAVE PROOF. I WILL SUE THEN TO *** AND HAVE PROOF THEY DID IT! PLIS THEY HOLD YOUR MONEY AND TAKE OUT AND PAY THEMSELVES AND EBAY VUT TAKE THEIRS.

HOW DO I KNOW THE DO TAKE THEIR MONEY? I SELL SOMETHING AND THEY HAVE ON THE CANCELLED INVOICE THEM PROCESSING THE MONEY THEY TOOK BACK TO THE SALE. DUMB *** IGNORANT COMPANY THEY WILL PAY AND I WILL BE THE ONE WHO SINKS THEM! HERE IS THE INVOICE WHERE I SOLD SOMETHING ON 3/29/2020 AND CANCELLED ON 3/30/2020 *****PROOF Fee reversal Received March 30, 2020 at 2:56:22 AM CDTTransaction ID: 5KS52844LJ654363C Payment Status: COMPLETED Gross amount $4.74 USD We have no postal address on file Transaction ActivityDetailsGross amountFee amountNet amount Mar 29, 2020 Payment from PayPalDetails$152.98 USD-$12.72 USD$140.26 USD Mar 30, 2020 Refund to PayPalDetails-$152.98 USD-$12.72 USD-$140.26 USD Mar 30, 2020 Partner commission reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USD Your Payment Gross Amount$4.74 USD PayPal Fee$0.00 USD Net Amount$4.74 USD Paid by PayPal CHECK THAT OUT ABOVE: (PARTNER) I WILL SINK THEM Partner commission reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USD Your Payment READOM AND WEEP PAYPAL...

YOU THIEVES THE PARTNER AND EXPOSED BY ME (EBAY) Mar 30, 2020 Tax collected by eBay reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USD.... PARTNER COMMISSION $7.98 EBAY COMMISSION $7.98 THE SAME AMOUNT. I AM GIVING ALL THE FACTS AND PROOF TO SINK YOU. PARTNER HA HA *** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: THIS WAS SENT TO ME BY A PAYPAY EMPLOYEE WAY UP THE CHAIN: It is important to note that, effective July 20, 2015, PayPal and eBay became separate entities; and PayPal is no longer owned by eBay.

In reference to your complaint regarding fees, taxes, or held funds from payments you are receiving through eBay, we recommend that you contact eBay Customer Service at 1-86*-***-****. Any information you would like regarding funds that PayPal holds for goods and services payments, or other fees, please feel free to view this information on our website at www.paypal.com and then click on the fees option at the bottom of the page. LOOK AT WHAT THE FIRST REVERSAL FEES SAY! Partner commission reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USD NOW LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS WHEN I CLICK ON DETAILS ABOUT PARTNER Mar 30, 2020 Tax collected by eBay reversalDetails$7.98 USD$0.00 USD$7.98 USD....

NOTE THIS ONE QUOTE FROM A MESSAGE FROM PAYPAL EMPLOYEE WAY UP THE CHAIN:.IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I SHARE THIS WITH YOU... WE USE THE SAME WORD...IMPORTANT! It is important to note that, effective July 20, 2015, PayPal and eBay became separate entities ******** LOVE IT! I SCREWED THE BOTTOM POLE EMPLOYEES THAT ANSWER QUESTIONS ON CHAT TO WHERE THEY HAD TO SEND MY CHATS UP ABOVE.

I HAD THEM SPEECHLESS. LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE. TIIS IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT AND GOLD.

I LOVE IT.. I AM THE THORN IN PAYPALS *** THAT THEY CANNOT GET OUT!

THE BEST DESCRIPTION OF THE *** COMPANY IN THE WORLD!

@Darren D

PAYPAY AND ALL THE OTHER COMPANIES I REPORT ON HAVE PICKED THE RIGHT ONE TO SINK THEM. AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH HAS BE TOLD! Darren Durham

Paypal Reviews