I KNOW IT MAKES NO MATTER HOWEVER I'M GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT AS ANYWAY. CURRENTLY I AM SUFFERING A GRIEVING PROCESS BECAUSE I LOST MY DAUGHTER AS WELL AS MY MOM AND I'M ALSO GOING THROUGH MAJOR FRAUDULENT CHARGE SO I'M OUT OF MONEY.

I AM IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION AND I THOUGHT I WOULD GO TO BUY A PAYPAL CARD BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUCH A GOOD NAME WELL I WENT TO MY LOCAL GROCERY STORE BOUGHT IT AND IT WAS A PREPAID CARD I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THESE THIS PROCESS OF OF CRAP JUST TO GET A PREPAID CARD I AM DISGUSTED WITH THIS SO-CALLED REPUTABLE COMPANY. ALL I KNOW IS I PUT $100 ON THE CARD HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY TYPE OF BILLS PAID I'M GETTING READY TO LOSE MY HOUSE I JUST I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK I JUST WANT MY I JUST WANT MY $103 BACK PLEASE THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME STRUGGLE EVEN MORE.

WITHOUT RESPECT,

TRACIE ODHAM

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY HOME PHONE AT 919-556-**** AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IT'S CHRISTMAS AND I'M ALREADY VERY SAD PLEASE MAKE IT BETTER PLEASE STAND UP TO YOUR WORD AND DON'T GIVE ME THE RUNAROUND AGAIN.

User's recommendation: Make sure you read everything that a car company has to say on the outside and the inside before purchasing it and putting money on it gift cards aren't what they cracked up to be.

Preferred solution: PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY...I HAVE ENDURED ENOUGH WITH MY LOSSESS AND AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY HOME...MY ELECTRIC IS ALREADY OUT AND I HAVE BARELY FOOD TO EAT. I AM ON DISABILITY AND MAKE NOTHING... PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT...IT HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE PURCHASING .

Comments