Over the past 3 months, I have ordered products from companies and used PayPal a method of payment. The items were

always shipped to my current/new address.

Last week I ordered several items from Groupon, and the items were shipped to an address that I no longer live at.

I went to

the address and the people there communicated that they do not have the products, and the post office stated that they

were delivered. I contacted both Groupon and PayPal, and PayPal refuses to credit my account the money for the lost/stolen

items. PayPal's customer service is outsourced to another country, and the people that I engaged with are a negative

reflection on PayPal Brand.

They are very argumentative and no not understand what the issue is after I explained it numerous times; I do not have the

product, I have not lived at that address in the past 11 months, and I should not have to pay for products that were

stolen/lost. I asked PayPal to close the account and they refuse to stating that I have to pay the balance due first.

Really?

Do

not use PayPal, if you have lost or stolen items that will assume that you are lying regardless of what you tell them.

It appears that they are robots reading from a strip with no emotional intelligence. Visa, MC, and Walmart would have

credited your account for the lost/stolen items.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

PayPal Cons: Poor customer service, Robots, Lack of emotional intelligence, Customer service rude, Customer service argumentative.

• Account