Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I cannot log in to my account for several weeks. Two factor identification is enabled and worked flawlessly for over a year.

Now, I can even change my password and receive a confirmation email about it, however, log in still fails. I enter my email and my password and the page is loading forever. I cannot even reach the screen where I should type the code sent to my cellphone and no code arrives to my phone. The problem is extended to all types of devices (iPhone, iPad, iMac, Macbook, web or app).

It just does not work. I can still see regular payments are performed, however, I cannot get access to my account. I changed the password several times in the past two weeks and still no success.

I emptied the cache and browser history, tried different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and the issue still persists. Would really appreciate your help as I am burnt on how to pay for my future transactions or cancel current ones.

Thank you!

Preferred solution: Log in fails..

Location: Debrecen, Hajdu-Bihar