Verified Reviewer

I have two paypal accounts but botg accounts have old 0hone numbers linked to them so i an unable to login either or get past the two step verification bc i no longer have thise phone numbers. Also cant go into to settings to change my phine numver to current one bc hello cant login, cant get passed rwo step verification process or get any of paypals SMS codes.

If you are unable to correct then please cancel both of the two paypals accounts i obviously have no way at all to access. First one acctn is email address: jaylmar10.1@***.com and old phone number linked to it is: 817566****. Second acctn is email address:jackimartin.28@***.com and old phone number linked to it is:682209****. My new phone number i need to change both two accounts to is:682206****.

If unable to tgen please just deactivate and close both of the two accounts i listed above. Either please call me at:682206**** or email me at divine3jacki@***.com asap.

AND PLEASE DONT SEND ME GENERIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CHANGE THROUGH SETTINGS OR OTHER BASIC INSTRUCTIONS THAT GIVES ME PROCESS OF WHAT I CANT DO BC AGAIN I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN AT ALL BC OF TWO STEP VERIFICATION PASSABLE AND UNABLE TO GET ANY OF NEEDED PAYPAL SMS CODES BC I NO LONGER HAVE EITHER PHONE NUMBERS WHICH ARE LINKED TO EACH TWO ACCOUNTS. PLEASE HELP ME AND LOOK INTO THI AND MATTER AND FIX AND GIVE ME A SOLUTION OR CANCEL BOTH ACCOUNTS BUT I BEG YOU DONT GIVE JUST ANY UNWORKABLE AND UNDOABLE SO CALLED ANSWER.

Preferred solution: Login difficulty .

Comments