I'm sharing with you my horrible experience with the poor PayPal services.

I'm a merchant, and I've been using PayPal services since 2017.

On 15/07/2020, I received an email stating that I no longer can use PayPal and that my account has been limited. They claimed on that email that they found a "potential risk associated with it", which is pure nonsense, since I'm doing legitimate business and selling legal products on my Shopify stores.

The thing is that a friend of mine tried to log in to his PayPal account through my laptop, and I'm convinced that this was the thing that ignited this issue.

As I said, PayPal decided to freeze my funds for 180 days. I tried to contact them to get more information and resolve the problem as soon as possible, but in vain.

I decided then to wait until that period of time passes.

On 11 01 2021, I received an email from PayPal that I can withdraw my money back, I linked different MasterCard to withdraw it, but an error pops up stating that I can't establish the linking.

I need my money back, it's all what I have and all my efforts and my hard work is fading away.

Please consider my request as a matter of urgency.

Thank you.

User's recommendation: do not use PayPal Services !!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

Comments