I locked my account up because for one I gamble at the casinos and I make a lot of money and one night last night I made 800 bucks okay but I can't I have to get a play safe card now but but anyways they locked my account because I gamble a lot and make a lot of money and it's downloaded and they say I'm a reliability they're afraid they're going to get whatever in trouble and they didn't need that on there under whatever okay you see where the money is coming from and I make it online from these MGM DraftKings FanDuel PokerStars you see what I'm saying I make all this money and trust me I'll make I make money and they close my account now because I gamble and make a lot of money and they tied up my money and they won't let me have it for 6 months that's ***

User's recommendation: Do not get PayPal or venmo get SKRILL. IT WORKS BETTER THAN PAYPAL OR VENMO.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Preferred solution: Apology.

PayPal Pros: Transfers, Link accounts.

PayPal Cons: Have to call in every time you want to transfer anything, Constantly locking your account.

Comments