54 views

Update by user Apr 07, 2022

PayPal authorizes FRAUDS and then they avoid responding to messages or calls. I did not know that PayPal is authorized to confirm payments on behalf of me on my money and my bank account without asking for an OTP or anything that involves a minimum of security method.

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2022

I suddenly have been charged from my PayPal account for purchases that I have not done without asking for a confirmation or an authorization via an OTP code or an sms or whatsoever. Luckily, the bank messaged me about the transactions that have been done and I immediately removed the card linked to the PayPal application.

I am trying to contact PayPal customer service for the last couple of days and besides the fact that they do not have real customer service agents to answer the call, they do not reply to my chat or to my e-mails.

Definitely, I will go further with this issue because it is a matter of security and I think everyone should be aware about it.

They did not investigate the IP address from where the transactions have been done and anything at all.

The shocking part is that if I did not remove the card from the application as soon as I noticed the sequence of transactions that were happening, I believe all the money in the account would have been gone in transactions that I had no idea about.

User's recommendation: PayPal is a very unsafe, unreliable and unprofessional money transfer app.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

PayPal Cons: Cant stop payment on fake company, Paypal resolution center ineffective, Enables fraud, Paypal account restriction as a reaction to my refund demand.

Comments