I purchased a product from Ebay for a Xmas present to a relative.Item turned out to be defective.

Related: PAYPAL COMPANY STEALING MONEY FROM COSTUMERS

After much run around about my not being able to print out a return label, my relative returned said item via USPS at her expense. Then after not hearing from anyone I submitted a claim to Paypal. Big mistake. Never deal with Paypal if at all possible.

They put you on long phone waits, and or refuse to accept the phone number you submit to be called back on. And get this. I purchased an extended warranty, and when contacted all they did was return the money I paid for the warranty. What good was this?

I then contacted Ebay, and was told the situation was no longer theirs since I submitted a claim with Paypal. Talk about runaround!! Now Paypal doesn't accept my proof in the form of a USPS tracking number that product was returned for a refund. It's taken all week to get nowhere with Paypal.

They owe me my refund and refuse to give me one. And originally I tried to contact the seller for an exchange, and they never contacted me back, or were available to answer phone calls. I am at this point most pissed with all concerned. I will be toning down my buying from Ebay, with payments to Paypal.

Boy is that name double speak.

L.Cummings.

Review about: Paypal Refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $23
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.