I recently took a very expensive trip to Maui and maxed out my credit cards until I get my bonus check next month. Shortly after we got home, our elderly, purebred Corgi got sick and took a turn for the worst.

We had to put her down. My heartbroken wife and I started researching breeders for a new puppy. We found a great deal through a reputable breeder on a beautiful little girl that is available now. VERY RARE FIND at only $1800.

Her business is verified and legitimate. Since my cards are temporarily maxed out, I applied for PayPal Credit offered through Syncrony, and was approved. I went to pay the invoice and for some reason it was declined. I called PayPal Credit and was told that there is no reason on their end for the payment to be declined.

She sent me to PayPal Security who told me that their security algorithm made an instant decision to block the payment. But they could not override, or give me a reason for the security flag. I went around and around with both Stephen F. and his supervisor Santiago M.

(they wont give last names). PayPal provides a service, and then makes that service impossible to use!

I'm done. From here on, I will never purchase anything through a website that uses PayPal to proces their billing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Allow my PayPal Credit payment to the merchant process.

Comments